Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

It was confirmed on Twitter by Bethesda hours ago that it was coming to PS3 as well and is only a timed exclusive. I'm not going searching for it though. All of the games sites have updated to include the info.

Sure it will come to ps3. It´s more a question of when. A month, six month?

But right now the PS3 version is "the worst of the bunch"... had the save game problem, did not get move/kinect support (o, i don´t need that by anymeans) nor has it the extra fine texturepack or the awsome mods you can get for the pc version.

You can argue if you want, but there is value in this exclusivity for MS especially amongst the hardcore or "need to have it all" crowd.

I enjoied the game very much, have a shit ton of stuff to do and dident even realy start the main quest... so i don´t care as much. But i can see why people do and what MS sees in this.

Hasn't Bethesda outright said that they don't like the PS3 and that's the reason for xbox and pc getting "exclusives"? I'm not sure if it's an actual statement from them or not, but I recall reading it somewhere.

Hasn't Bethesda outright said that they don't like the PS3 and that's the reason for xbox and pc getting "exclusives"? I'm not sure if it's an actual statement from them or not, but I recall reading it somewhere.

I believe it was more to do with that it's harder to develop on the PS3, but the timed exclusives have one back to Fallout 3 DLC, so it's no biggie for me and my PS3 to wait another month or so.

Does anybody know of a mod that'll let me know when a spell is over? By a note, sort of like you get when you eat an ingredient.

EDIT: Aaaaand Lydia and my flame atronach just started fighting each other. If I hadn't had healing hands, she would be dead. Must find a mod to let me dispel atronachs.

Am I a bad person for taking Lydia to a giant's camp for the sole purpose of having said giants kill her?

In my defense, I just wanted Breezehome to be a nice quiet place where I can horde stolen goods (and display a couple in my room after dedicating them to my awesome thieving skills). Is that too much for an amoral arcane trickster to ask?

Why didn't you just have her wait forever at Dragonreach or... anywhere? I've never had any problems doing that in the past, but usually Lydia gets killed with me as I tend to play a gung-ho warrior and she just can't keep up with that awesomeness. This time I'm actually trying to keep her alive as I need someone to hit things while I cast spells.

My PS3 game updated then froze for no reason in a cave. Now it won't even load :( I really can't be fucked starting again (I was basically doing everything on this one save, had poured hours into side quests and just having fun). Stupid fucking game can go fuck itself.

Given that it took about fifteen minutes for the giants to actually kill her, I don't think I want to risk her ever being hostile to me due to my lawbreaking ways.

On a related note, that weapon rack you see in the inside of Warmaiden's? Directly part of the wall; you can't steal the weapons mounted on them.

I've also cleaned out Belethor and Arcadia. Belethor actually caught me but didn't see me take anything, and I got out before he called the guards.

Though his sarcastically snide "Do come back..." line made me seriously consider offing him. Lucian is a better general goodsman anyway.

Oh, and about Arcadia's shop...

Fairly certain she lives there. Of the three shops, she was the only one actually in the upstairs bed. Something to remember if you try breaking into it.

I'm taking a break from robbing the entire city of Whiterun blind though as I go to the mage college and learn to be more awesome at not-Illusion spells. I plan on hitting all five of the professional guild/colleges/whatever the Companions are considered this time around.

My PS3 game updated then froze for no reason in a cave. Now it won't even load :( I really can't be fucked starting again (I was basically doing everything on this one save, had poured hours into side quests and just having fun). Stupid fucking game can go fuck itself.

Who only uses one save? Well, obviously you apparently, but you know what I'm saying. At the very least you should have a quicksave and an autosave. Maybe it's different on PS3.

EDIT: Stupid big mods. I wanna play extra pretty Skyrim now now now!

I know I figured out my biggest glitch the other day, where you dive into water. Now I'm back to having fun in Skyrim. Actually figuring out smithing now too :D