Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

I tried to, but only had so many invisibility potions.

It's still hilarious that the Thalmor never seem to notice you're wearing a Talos amulet though.

I needed to get back into this because I'd been playing UFC and watching DVDS so I went on for a bit did some sidequests....Then went to do the Fus Ro Dah shout and the thing made my game freeze :( Couldn't get back into it then.

Finsihed the main quest...

That was really anticlimactic. Can't even call it an ending. Just felt like the end to any other story arc.

The Civil War quest was a more proper way to end it..

I'm doing Khajiit for my stealth/assassin character but what race do you guys like for mages? High Elf looks nice but I'd need to make sure I have someone with me at all times to plunge into the heat of battle with a sword, etc. Breton would be the opposite, as would Imperial or Redguard, and I'd be much more of a battle mage. Argonian any good?

Found my way by following a fox :w00t:

Pay attention to the foxes/rabbits/smaller critters. Seeing them usually means you're on the right path to a town or friendly settlement.

Conversely, every time I run across...

M'aiq the Liar

...I always seem to be about a minute from poop, in fact, going down. First time? About ten to twelve bandits. Second time? Frost troll followed by five wolves. Third time? Two giants.dry.gif