Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

I've yet to bother with a companion myself. Not even Lydia (who I've taken to calling "housecat". I have a weird sense of humor I guess).

I might do it with my next character, who will either be a mage named Tim or an arcane trickster type.

I finally lost Faendael after him following me for what seems like ever (since I first started). Sad to see him go, that guy taught me all the archery I know :crying: He was a good partner.

Finally gives me an excuse to let Lydia out of my house though, she's been cooped up there for ages. She better know how to cook by now :shifty:

I've got my smithing up to be able to create plated&scaled armor, and I've decked me and Lydia out in full gear. I've also got my enchanting up quite well, and have enchanted my full set of plated gear along with her helm and chestpiece. We look badass, though I can't wait to be able to make dragon armor.

I might do it with my next character, who will either be a mage named Tim or an arcane trickster type.

My mage is called Kevin.

Well, my mage won't be so much a mage as an enchanter. Who really likes fireballs.

Glad you don't make your decisions and are stuck with them as far as character creation goes. Decided to create a screw around character for when I have no real plans for what to do and autosave overwrote the previous character. Thankfully I can still have the elements I liked of the old character but with the addition of not having the wasted perk points and being restricted by the choices I made at start up.

Fucking hell. I didn't feed for a couple of days, and it's day time. If I choose to wait for a few hours so I can get to nighttime and feed on a sleeping NPC, I turn into a blood starved level 4 vampire, and I'm immediately attacked by everyone. I'm trying to do the "Rising at Dawn" quest to cure it (I don't really want to, I just need to feed), but I can't fast travel to Morthal because of what I said before. :( :( :(

I can't do the werewolf stuff either because it requires me to fast travel. I'm soooo fucked.

This is good news since my game has been buggy as hell lately. Nearly got all the trophies too, I think I just need to discover all the standing stones to get my last one. Then I don't know what ... probably the same thing I did with Fallout 3, just try to find all the quests I haven't done yet.

Edited by WalkerWGZ