Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

I like to switch around every hour, that way I see a bit of everything, tomorrow I wont though as I have to go to London :(

Tipping it down in the horses, would not like to be doing dressage in that weather!

Edited by Sam

My brother buys all of the commemorative stamps that are released following sports events, he still believes they will be the making of his fortune someday. I disagree. Still I'm sure I'll see them in person when he has one.

Went to the basketball yesterday, the arena was good, really enjoyed the whole of the Olympic Park actually - would love to go again. And the French women won, which is why we went. Angola had an adorable tiny little basketball player, who turned out to be quite aggressive. That seemed to be an Angolan trait as they charged the Chinese and left one with her head bouncing off the floor. Good fun.

7697694502_5e05594dc5_n.jpg

7697696486_b81fcf79bd_n.jpg