The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

First off - anyone in 'merica with ME3 - please remember spoiler tags. We Euros don't get it until Friday :(

Completed Shadow Broker on ME2 last night, so now it's just minor assignments to finish, and some world scanning. Shadow Broker spoilers...

The Yurgh? Or Yargh? Whatever he was. I want to fight more of them. It was good fun, but I wish I'd put it on a harder difficulty for the achievement, because it was a little too easy. His assassin was a harder kill

<_<

I got my pre order in today and have about £4 to pay off on it.

Ideally I would like to do the DLC on my main Shep, finish the game/DLC with my Fem Shep and the same with a third Shep but I think I will just do the first and end up hopping back to 2 at some point to work on the other two stories before bringing them over to 3. Gonna be weird to do it that way.

not preordering a CE .... I was amazed to find one at Target this morning. Gamestop wouldn't get any extras, too bad I had credit there.

I want to try the multiplayer some more but I've waited for the story for so long. I'm being very cautious of spoilers as there are apparently a lot of people that like ruining it for people.

oh the hardest decision I had was deciding which save to import first. I had 2 Male Sheppards and 1 Female, I wanted time for a 3rd but stuff happened. went with the save where I was with Liara then Tali.

Edited by mystikz

Code CUKFB1 is £5 free on eBay when paying with paypal:

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1497.l2649 - 800msp for £6.99

So DLC for 1.99, although that code is limited to 40,000 people so you'll have to be quick :D

Quick bump for this, can't see it lasting too long and will make the DLC cheap.

That doesn't make sense. 15.99 - 5 doesn't = 6.99

Interesting commercial for Mass Effect 3. Everybody already knows that Earth gets attacked by the Reapers, so it's not spoilerrific, but the fact that they actually used live actors before finishing with screen shots was fairly cool. (I saw it watching Top Shot tonight.)

Strange, mine did thats how I know of it :shift:

Your Order Details:

The following items have been dispatched to you:

Ref Title Qty Price

XB2MA266 Mass Effect 3 1 £38.86

DLCME3XB2 Mass Effect 3 N7 Warfare Gear Pack 1 FREE

SHOPTO4 1st Class 1 FREE

You'll get an email or something in a bit. Shopto always dispatches around about now, mate told me about them a year ago just get everything from there now.