The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

It scans for your old save and shows you your old face except it isn't really, it's just like a preset face and gives you the option to alter it if you want, but the game thinks that it is your previous face.

That's kinda sucky, luckily on ME2 I changed his hair/facial hair from ME1.

He started off with stubble and very short black hair, then in ME2 he had slightly longer black hair and a dark beard, in ME3 he has a shaven head and a black/grey goatee.

Which is okay, as he's been having time off.

You get far too involved in this game, you know that right? :P

Which is okay, as he's been having time off.

You get far too involved in this game, you know that right? :P

Football-Manager-2012.jpg

You forgot CM2, CM97, CM98, CM3, CM99, CM00, CM01, CM02, CM4, FM05, FM06, FM07, FM08, FM09, FM10 and FM11 :shifty:

Sadly, my Shepard looks nothing like mine from ME1/2. I suppose I could have taken a picture and tried to re-create it...but ehh...I tried to go by memory (I could have sworn I used a pre-set with a different hair style/color?). It will take a little adjusting, but I will get used to my new Shep.

Got mine today! Loving it so far. Done the first missions and the one on the Turian Moon.

GARRUS! My old friend. Where is Miranda though? I miss her... if she's not a party member, well then, hello Ashley.

:pervert:

People actually like Miranda?

Got mine today! Loving it so far. Done the first missions and the one on the Turian Moon.

GARRUS! My old friend. Where is Miranda though? I miss her... if she's not a party member, well then, hello Ashley.

:pervert:

People actually like Miranda?

I loved Miranda! She was my favorite! Tali sucks!

Also, anyone that ordered from Shopto, to access your DLC code, go into My Account, Orders and you can activate it from there.

Holy shit (Only read if you've done the genophage stuff):

I SENT MORDIN TO DIE!

:crying:

Was such an epic cut-scene though, almost as good as...

(Only read if you've met the Krogan that isn't Wrex)

GRUNT!!! HOLY SHIT THAT CUTSCENE WAS AWESOME!

Saved the alien, probably gonna regret that.

My order has been dispatched so like I'll get it some time next week, the temptation to go into GAME and waste €70 on it is so big.

Go ahead, I'm not sure it'd really cost you anything to try and buy Mass Effect 3 from GAME. >_>