The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

I'm torn, I went Tesco and got it at midnight (incidentally, I weep for gaming - nobody was there to queue for one of the most interesting series' of the decade's finale, and yet the queue went around the store for FIFA 12, the same game that comes out every year but with different bells and whistles), installed it, now downloading From Ashes... but I'm utterly knackered. I'm coughing so much from illness that I've burst an ear drum, but I really want to play, but if I do, I won't get a totally concentrated experience because I'm also tired from ill and sleepiness. But must play... it's like Sophie's Choice :crying:

yeah, quicksave is awesome.

I'll admit .... I've had tears twice in the game so far. also Grunt is a major badass. just saying.

don't read this spoiler if you haven't gotten a decent way in.

I teared up when Mordin died, seemed appropriate, but I hate not being able to save any of my team. then Thane too. I knew Thane was sick and all .... damn then he goes down like a BOSS

:crying::( . It's disappointing seeing your buds from ME2 again and they can't join up with you. I also lost Kasumi as this was the 1 out of 3 saves I forgot to do her loyalty mission before importing.

Edited by mystikz

Very first mission...

Oh God, a tear in my eye already. That kid dying is a heavy hitter for realising what you're fighting for here. Such a cheap tactic, but it worked

:crying:

Agree completely. Had goosebumps and then a tear in my eye. We must win this war!

:angry::crying:

Holy shit, the school mission was awesome.

Loved seeing Jack again! She's so awesome now... I wish I could have her in my party this time around. Also reference to the kid from ME2! Awesome.

I got hugely excited at Sanders, she's from the books. So I was giddy anyway, then Jack showed up and it was doubly extra exciting.

Very first mission...

Oh God, a tear in my eye already. That kid dying is a heavy hitter for realising what you're fighting for here. Such a cheap tactic, but it worked

:crying:

Agree completely. Had goosebumps and then a tear in my eye. We must win this war!

:angry::crying:

Yeah, I was all oh no when I saw him get on the carrier, don't go on there it's clearly going to blow up have you never seen this film before!

Also, I hate that I spoiled the school mission for myself by quoting this post and accidentally seeing the text when replied here :(