The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

My order has been dispatched so like I'll get it some time next week, the temptation to go into GAME and waste €70 on it is so big.

Go ahead, I'm not sure it'd really cost you anything to try and buy Mass Effect 3 from GAME. >_>

I live in Spain :P, they stock it here along with all the other games that GAME aren't stocking in the UK. They're just crazy expensive over here.

Edited by Sam

I just looked up the possible squad members...

What the fuck? They introduced a bunch of sucky characters I don't care about, and give you about 2 or 3 of the ones that were awesome? There's not even a Krogan on the list I've seen. Someone please tell me that's a false list and either Wrex or Runt will join my squad.

Right, anytime you wanna play, get in touch. Just gonna install it and shit now.

And just a reminder that some of us haven't played it yet so keep the spoilers to a minimum during chat and what not, yeah? :shifty:

Oh yeah, since I had seemingly forgotten until I opened the case, which side of the cover is everyone gonna use? I can see myself swapping it over when I eventually getting round to playing my Fem Shep.

Why tell me Grunt's gonna be in?! Spoiler all surprises damn it :@

Basically this.

If a character shows up from the previous games, spoiler it for fucks sake. :angry:

Also, multiplayer...I will be good to play all night tonight! Although, it is only 9:42am, and I am off work at 5 :shifty:

If people just send me a message later on tonight when they wanna play I'll go on. Not doing anything tonight like so :P

Also

Just seen the reporter on Mass Effect 1 and 2 that if you choose the renegade option you can punch her, well just came up to her and started talking, when the renegade option to punch her came up, clicked it and she ducks the punch, the renegade option came up again so clicked the right trigger and my Shephard decides to headbutt her

:lol:

If you are on Mass Effect multiplayer for long I'll go on later just gonna go on FIFA for abit. Just had 3/4 games with my mates then, its pretty good just like horde mode really with a few objectives every now and then its hard even on Bronze difficulty when you get to about Level 9/10 just because of being low levels.

But yeh if you need a 4th after I've had a few games off FIFA then I'll play :)