Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Glad I got a 250GB hard drive for my PS3 years ago now..

Good thing abut the PS3s is that installing a huge hard drive yourself isn't at all a hassle. I just bough the 500GB SuperSlim so I should be okay for a while, but I would still love to have one of the Fat backwards compatible PS3s loaded with a 500G, possibly a TB if the software allows.

Especially with all the games PS+ is putting out for free!

Good thing abut the PS3s is that installing a huge hard drive yourself isn't at all a hassle. I just bough the 500GB SuperSlim so I should be okay for a while, but I would still love to have one of the Fat backwards compatible PS3s loaded with a 500G, possibly a TB if the software allows.

Especially with all the games PS+ is putting out for free!

Yea I have a fat backward compatible one

With those ones though how do you go online without updating? Every time there is an update my PS3 won't let me online until I update.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the fats can still update and keep wards compability. The emulation is done through hardware thus that's why only the original models had the ability, the newer models didn't have the hardware to emulate the older PS/2 games. Unlike the 360 which does emulation through software meaning every system is able to do BC.

I want this game to take me out to dinner at a sleazy dive bar, go back to my place, and fuck all night.

LL, what kind of tours will be available in Los Santos when I move there September 17th?