Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I know plenty of people who still played ps2 games until way more than 2 years later, hell, it was only last year the last ever PS2 game was produced.

FIFA 14 is on PS2 this year.

Yeah its on PS2, PS3 and PS4...but not the Wii U.

I feel like they should make a version for PS1, just so they could have it come out on 1, 2, 3, 4, PSP and PS Vita. :shifty:

And going back to the crews for a second, pretty sure they're not locked to any one console so we wouldn't even need separate 360/PS3/(PC?) crews. We could just all join together as one big happy murdering family!

I don't know why people actively go for midnight releases when you can have it delivered without any hassle, in some cases before retail release. I guess it's for the experience or something.

I only went to the Gears of War 3 one because it was cheaper and I border on Liniker levels of thriftiness.

And they were queuing out the door there and that's a much more niche game compared to something like GTA.

Oh man, I went to the GTA4 one as well! I forgot about that!

I also went to the Modern Warfare 3 one (I was out and about at around 11:30, so I figured why not grab it now, saves me a trip in traffic), and the Skyrim one.