Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

The videos look horrible because like Dan said, it's a bunch of Vines strung together for 2 minutes. It looks fine to me, the filming is what's shit.

Yeah, I don't know how you conclude that looks "absolutely horrid" unless you assume that the entire game will take place through the lens of an iphone, pointed at a TV.

Also:

• Like 1

I on the other hand have no interest in watching anyone else play the game. I'm gonna experience it all firsthand. Hell, I haven't even looked at the tracklists for any of the radio stations yet and only listened to one of the previews on the official site (for the indie rock one, because I couldn't figure out for the life of me what the summary was meant to be for).

• Like 4

Rockstar's doing their damndest to get these videos down ASAP. The one that Ice linked went down like 10 minutes after he posted it.

I on the other hand have no interest in watching anyone else play the game. I'm gonna experience it all firsthand. Hell, I haven't even looked at the tracklists for any of the radio stations yet and only listened to one of the previews on the official site (for the indie rock one, because I couldn't figure out for the life of me what the summary was meant to be for).

I don't want anything spoiled and I think this is going to be the pinnacle of the generation, but I could go for 60-90 seconds of just seeing how the game runs.

I definitely see your point and I won't be upset if I don't see gameplay until I pop the disc in. I do, however, think not looking at the tracklists takes it a little far.