Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

• 2 weeks later...

So I was showing my roommate first person mode, ran up to some guys standing around a fire in a barrel and punched one. He flew into the barrel, caught on fire and then rolled into another guy, who also caught on fire. Oops.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good news Australia

Due to this petition, that didnt even reach its target, Grand Theft Auto 5 has been removed from sale in Australia brances of Target due to how it depicts women.

I guess the following scene (you know the one) that is required to complete the game is perfectly fine to the group of women who wanted the game pulled, yet the optional ability to kill prostitutes is wrong even though some people rarely or even never take "advantage" of the feature.

• Like 1

I didn't see this mentioned, but adding Turbo to your car (PS4 / Xbox One) actually slows down your car. Using the same "stock car" will actually be faster. I'm sure it'll be fixed in the next update though.

The following features will be included in the 2014 'Holiday Season DLC' update:
    • Gradient Controlled Snow (More snow on the pavement on Christmas morning then at the end of Christmas day - this means the roads will become more icey during the day - this applies to current-generation only - old generation will have normal snowfall

• 8 Christmas-themed clothing items (Scarf, t-shirt, suit jacket, pumps and suit trousers)

• 1 Limited Time Christmas Apartment Interior (This feature applies to next generation only - old generation will get discounts on selected apartments instead)

• 1 Exclusive Cops and Crooks Mission (Part of the Heists and Holiday Season DLC)

• Red Sky effect during snowfall (next-generation effect only)

This DLC will release with the Heist DLC on December 23rd 2014 for all platforms!

I'm guessing the usual price for GTA:O DLC...free. They said updates for GTA:O will always be free, so I'm assuming its just SP DLC will be paid

I can only imagine how us doing Heists will turn out...