Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Ohh, you leave and re-enter and then sell it? Might explain why it didn't work for me.

It means back out of that menu. Press circle

Spent an hour yesterday doing it and got 1.3 million

• Like 1

1. Take a rusty rebel to LSC

2. Go to wheels / Offroad / Stock rims / Purchase Amazon rims

3. Back out, go to SUV / Chrome Rims / Look for Fagorme rims, (They should show purchased so just equip them)

4. Back out and sell the truck for just over 40 k. Thats a cost of 7700, sell for 40,190, profit of 33 thousand plus! No horn to mess with

Confirmed for PS4. Now, for all the monies.

• Like 1

3. Back out, go to SUV / Chrome Rims / Look for Fagorme rims, (They should show purchased so just equip them)

4. Back out and sell the truck for just over 40 k. Thats a cost of 7700, sell for 40,190, profit of 33 thousand plus! No horn to mess with

Can I betray you during a heist today?

• Like 1

I'll be on for a few hours in 30 minutes or so. Not sure if there's enough time to complete a heist, but I'll certainly help where I can. LL, get an apartment and do the tutorial heist so you can host.

Can also confirm it works.

Can also confirm it works.

It worked once for me, and then never again, the rims are never purchased.

Can I betray you during a heist today?

I have yet to do one, so I want my first time to be with you. :wub:

Re: Rebel monies: remember to look in the SUV category of rims. I've done this four times now and each time after purchasing the Amazon rims (Wheel Type > Off-road > Normal/Stock Rims > Amazon), the other rims should be available (Wheel Type > SUV > Chrome rims > Fagorme).

Do you have to do the Heists in the order Lester calls you to do them? If so, that kinda sucks for people who haven't been the leader.

I'm heading to Baddarina's today so won't be able to play for a week, but I've done the first two Heists as a leader. If my gf and her brother want to do a Heist without me now, it seems they have to re-play the ones we've done together. That's a bit shit.

I have been meaning to hop on and do these, but the never ending back log off games has sucked me in to finish Assassin's Creed Unity and worse such, I'm oddly interested in getting the ridiculous trophies...

Anyway, what level should I be for heists?

1. Host Siege mentality IV (Rockstar created/Adversary mode)
2. Set For 2 Round
3. You MUST be on the side with cop outfit (Justice outfits) Attackers side.
4. When you start tell your friend (opposite side) To turn around
And jump off building to end round and should Go to next round
5. Once next round start Press start/ Online / Find new session
6. Once in free mode Pull up phone and go to quick jobs and join capture
7. Once fully in game you will have you cop outfit put on or switch your glasses or hat(IF NOT IN COP OUTFIT WAIT NEXT ROUND)
8. Wait 20 seconds once waited Press start/ Online / Find new session
9. When loaded you will be wearing cop outfit go to Clothing store.
10. Go to shirts (right on dpad)
11. Click X so outfits menu pops up and save in empty slot

GLITCH TO GET COP OUTFIT IN FREEROAM! Who wants to do this tomorrow?

Do you have to do the Heists in the order Lester calls you to do them? If so, that kinda sucks for people who haven't been the leader.

I'm heading to Baddarina's today so won't be able to play for a week, but I've done the first two Heists as a leader. If my gf and her brother want to do a Heist without me now, it seems they have to re-play the ones we've done together. That's a bit shit.

Don't think so, the first and only heist I've done was the prison one with larz which is the second as far as I know.

That's being invited by someone else though, isn't it? I mean initiating it by yourself.

Once you finish one, you can replay it. Doesn't matter if you were the host or not. If you do it, you can re-do it

Me and some friends did them all tonight. The Humane Labs and last one (can't remember its name) are a TON of fun. I think the final heist is much better then the Big Score in single player is. Trevor gives out the 4th heist, but its all kinda easy