Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

So, attempting to do a heist with randoms is an exercise is frustration.

Apparently when you don't understand what to do next - even though you've literally got someone in your ear leading you along, you should just open fire and play Rambo. Fuck stealth, that's for pussies.

• Like 1

That's being invited by someone else though, isn't it? I mean initiating it by yourself.

Once you finish one, you can replay it. Doesn't matter if you were the host or not. If you do it, you can re-do it

Me and some friends did them all tonight. The Humane Labs and last one (can't remember its name) are a TON of fun. I think the final heist is much better then the Big Score in single player is. Trevor gives out the 4th heist, but its all kinda easy

I was only able to replay the heist I hosted, regardless of the ones I finished with other people.

The Car glitch still works - the only order that matters is that you buy the first rim, before putting on the free rims. Leaving the garage, or how you back out at any point doesn't change the selling price.

The Lab heist was pretty fun, although, much easier than I expected on the hard setting.

I want the new bike, but 750k is a bit much. Although a nitro bike sounds amazing.

There's a bike with nitro? I'll be all over that. How fast is it?

Technically, it's a KERS - Kinetic Energy Recovery System, not a nitrous bike, but I'm not sure how fast it goes. I'd imagine with the hefty price it has to at least compete with the top speed bikes, without using the extra speed.

I've basically use the Akuma and Bati for bikes, sold my thrust because while fast, it just looks and handles stupid.

The boost is disabled in online races to balance using this bike.

Edited by TGWL

CAQME5YWoAEpcJ7.jpg

CARp52bW8AAXj6Z.jpg

Oh, you think the darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me. I will show you where I have made my home, whilst preparing to bring justice. Then, I will break you. Your precious armoury, gratefully accepted. We will need it. Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body

• Like 3

Someone come heist with me. PS: You get to be heist leader, I've blown all my money on houses and tactical gear and dune buggies.

• 2 months later...

Apologies for bumping this, but I was just curious if there was anyone left playing this on 360? I've managed to complete the first heist with a buddy of mine who still plays, but I've had no luck doing any of the others with random dickwads in free roam. Hoping maybe there are enough people left to put together a team!

Somehow I doubt it.

• 4 years later...

Free on the Epic Games Store, although:

Update: 11:58 a.m. ET: “We are currently experiencing high traffic on the Epic Games Store,” Epic announced on Twitter this morning. Epic says users are currently encountering slow load times, 500 errors, and crashes.

• Like 1

After a couple years of my brother and our friends badgering me to make the jump to PC, I finally bit the bullet and built one, so of course I jumped at the opportunity to get GTA V for free. Yeah, I've already played it on two different consoles, but why not one more?