Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

I feel like Mutant Year Zero is a pretty short game. I'm 6 hours in and I'm already level 37, and I think the max is 50. 

Currently running a party of Boarman (because tank). Mind-Control Guy (because mind control), and Fox-Girl (because she does some major damage! And can fuck up robots)

23 hours ago, Ruki said:

I feel like Mutant Year Zero is a pretty short game. I'm 6 hours in and I'm already level 37, and I think the max is 50. 

Currently running a party of Boarman (because tank). Mind-Control Guy (because mind control), and Fox-Girl (because she does some major damage! And can fuck up robots)

I was wrong! The max isn't 50! I'm 52 now. And just about to reach the final mission I think (and these enemies are level 60? Fuck that)

And.... finished!

Took me about 9 hours total. Not a bad game. The last encounters were a joke! I was able to beat the final boss super simple (take out the two mechs and the pyro, leaving 3 enemies... hog rush the main person, mind control the tank, and the rest was history).

An enjoyable game! Not one I see myself going back to. But I dug it. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ruki said:

And.... finished!

Took me about 9 hours total. Not a bad game. The last encounters were a joke! I was able to beat the final boss super simple (take out the two mechs and the pyro, leaving 3 enemies... hog rush the main person, mind control the tank, and the rest was history).

An enjoyable game! Not one I see myself going back to. But I dug it. 

I want a sequel. 

• Like 2

The fucking race missions in Borderlands 2 are annoying.

I had to cheese one by taking advantage of the fact that Catch-A-Ride spawns two vehicles,leaving one at the end of the mission, the other at the first checkpoint I'll be traveling to, start the clock, teleport to the second car, hit all the checkpoints, get to the nearest Catch-A-Ride to get to the endpoint

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up Witcher III with all the DLC for a tenner on Steam a while ago. Gotta say, this game is great. Mate at work suggested it, nice one Jez.

Still have no idea how to play Gwent though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MDK said:

Picked up Witcher III with all the DLC for a tenner on Steam a while ago. Gotta say, this game is great. Mate at work suggested it, nice one Jez.

Still have no idea how to play Gwent though.

Basically stack spies in Gwent and ruin the game for yourself...

But yeah, it's basically trying to get your number higher than the other guy by playing high number cards and trying to remove his.

https://reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/9m89tu/how_to_kick_ass_at_gwent_early_in_the_game_a_guide/

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jasonmufc said:

Basically stack spies in Gwent and ruin the game for yourself...

But yeah, it's basically trying to get your number higher than the other guy by playing high number cards and trying to remove his.

https://reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/9m89tu/how_to_kick_ass_at_gwent_early_in_the_game_a_guide/

Okay, so I had a couple of cracks at it and it turns out it is easy in theory, but I have shit cards.

On 26/04/2019 at 04:32, Dickon Manwoody said:

Has anyone here picked up Imperator: Rome yet?

Late but I have - it's super basic and lacking in depth, especially when you compare it to something like CK2 or EUIV. Like I get that it'll be built up over time with the various DLC packs, but it kinda exposes Paradox's business model as rip off bullshit.

The game itself is fine. But for the price they're charging I think I'd expect more that fine, and definitely more than one start date from the off.

• 4 weeks later...

VTMB2 is looking nice. No Grels or Nossies in the base game but will probably be added because Paradox.

Malkavians sound like they're going to be more serious this time around which is awesome because they're supposed to be more Heath Ledger and less Cesar Romero.

30 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

Personally, I prefer Tremere or Ventrue.

Both are confirmed playable, as are Brujah and Toreador.

17 hours ago, Paton said:

There’s DLC coming out soon for it. Like two weeks. 

I saw. Not so hot on DLC. There would be things I would want fixed that may not be addressed in a dlc add on - aka more in depth skill trees, better UI, etc. 

Edited by RPS
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RPS said:

I saw. Not so hot on DLC. There would be things I would want fixed that may not be addressed in a dlc add on - aka more in depth skill trees, better UI, etc. 

The skill trees were super disappointing. 

27 minutes ago, Barbaro CaverLUKIEo said:

Anyone here play Enter the Gungeon?

I'm trying to unlock the Gunslinger and FUCK THAT.

I sucked at that game. What's the unlock requirement?

7 hours ago, Barbaro CaverLUKIEo said:

Anyone here play Enter the Gungeon?

I'm trying to unlock the Gunslinger and FUCK THAT.

I did not like Gungeon. Never felt like I improved. 

8 hours ago, Ruki said:

The skill trees were super disappointing. 

I sucked at that game. What's the unlock requirement?

You have to unlock the The Paradox which isn't exceptionally hard but difficult. You then need to use the Paradox to beat the Lich then straight away you have to use the Gunslinger to beat the Lich. I've beat the Lich once ever and you have to beat him twice in consecutive runs... Madness.