Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

• 2 weeks later...

The Messenger is really fucking good

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the recent update of the steam client isn't letting me install games with it. Lovely.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Meacon said:

@Return of TEOLbra Dinn How is Urban Empire? It looks like it'd be really neat, but the reviews aren't very flattering. 

I didn't think it was too bad when I played it, but I would definitely say it was a lot of good ideas, implemented poorly. Very much a hit and miss deal.

This is where I would say that if you want to know more about my thoughts, you should watch where I played it on my YouTube channel, but I actually haven't got around to that one yet. So instead I will leave with a cheap plug that I'm going to be losing at Frostpunk on Twitch in about ten minutes if anyone's interested.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have never seen Frostpunk but that looks fantastic. Looking forward to watching you play on YouTube.

I watched Quill play Urban Empire and thought the same thing. It seems like a game I would absolutely love but falls a bit flat. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Return of TEOLbra Dinn said:

I didn't think it was too bad when I played it, but I would definitely say it was a lot of good ideas, implemented poorly. Very much a hit and miss deal.

This is where I would say that if you want to know more about my thoughts, you should watch where I played it on my YouTube channel, but I actually haven't got around to that one yet. So instead I will leave with a cheap plug that I'm going to be losing at Frostpunk on Twitch in about ten minutes if anyone's interested.

Very well. What about The Guild 3?

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, MDK said:

Orwell is quite cheap on Steam at the moment so I got it. It really satisfies the craving I get to snoop on people.

The sequel is pretty neat too. It takes place parallel the events of the original, so there are some spoilery bits. All I can say is you don't play as the same person in both.

6 hours ago, OctoberRaven said:

The sequel is pretty neat too. It takes place parallel the events of the original, so there are some spoilery bits. All I can say is you don't play as the same person in both. 

Oooh!

Giving Borderlands a go.

It's okay. Maybe it gets better? Gunplay is really clunky and I don't think the sights on my guns actually are helpful.

3 hours ago, OctoberRaven said:

Giving Borderlands a go.

It's okay. Maybe it gets better? Gunplay is really clunky and I don't think the sights on my guns actually are helpful.

You are 10 years late to the party. 

Just now, RPS said:

You are 10 years late to the party. 

I had less money and more student loan debt ten years ago, so.