Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

8 hours ago, Meacon said:

Is there a PC game where you can build, design, and rule a kingdom? Sort of like Banished, I guess but more in a kingdom sense, I guess? Trying to get my wife to play any video games is like trying to pull teeth, and I think a game where she can create and rule a kingdom may be a good shot. 

And I don’t mean something like Age of Empires. Looking for something a little more detailed. But not CK2 detailed. She’d rather hear about my CK2 game than to actually play.

@The Spooky Luchadore?

1 hour ago, Meacon said:

Here. In all honesty, CK2 was the first strategy game I really got into, so I'm frankly useless on a good shout. Anyone with EU4 experience, where does it rank in complexity compared to Crusader Kings?  Civilization, never played.

EU4 is a bit more complex, more in the fact that you actually have to strategize when it comes to war instead of throwing bigger stacks against smaller stacks.

You can also colonize the New World, which is fun because you get to make the first English colony in Miami.

There's a lot less of GoTness though as you play as the state itself and not a ruler.

I'm jealous about Sunset Overdrive if only because I actually came up with a concept for a game that was basically the same concept only with ranch dressing instead of energy drinks.

So Call of Cthulhu (the new one, not the Bethesda one) is pretty rad.

Spoiler

Cutting a deal with a bootlegger to get to my objective... probably going to bite me hard later but will probably be the least of my worries.

So noir!

For some reason, the newest Humble Monthly gave me a code for MGSV, and it came with a code for the definitive edition, and a separate code for Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes... and I've ended up with a separate gift of Phantom Pain in my inventory. Anyone want it?

Finished Call of Cthulhu. Amazing shit. Might be my favorite horror game not called Eternal Darkness.

Now playing Mega Man 11, pretty neat. The Gear System is a game changer in all the right ways.

Finished Call of Cthulhu. Amazing shit. Might be my favorite horror game not called Eternal Darkness.

Now playing Mega Man 11, pretty neat. The Gear System is a game changer in all the right ways.

• 2 weeks later...