Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

3 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

My next Steam purchase, when I actually manage to have some spare cash - is likely going to be either:

Shadowrun Hong Kong - Extended Edition

or

Agents of Mayhem

I have a key for this. Pretty sure I haven't sent it out before now. I'll send it through to you :(Y):

I like the idea of building things but the few clips I've seen make it look very bland and same. I'm use to Minecraft where I can build anything and make it look nice. A series of metal tubes isn't going to grab me.

1 hour ago, thatshortguy said:

The PC version of No Man's Sky is the absolute way to go.  It's not greatly optimized, but I dig its take on third person controls and it's the perfect nomad game.  The base-building is now the icing on the cake for me.  This game may legit keep me from buying the WoW expansion.

Is the multiplayer co-op, pvp or both?

I am doing my first custom run of Slay The Spire.

I chose the start where you started with the cursed items (every time you open a chest you get cursed, every curse is +1 strength) and the mod where everytime you pick up a card you get 3 copies.

So I got backstab. That's three free 0 cost, tons of damage at the start of each round. And another. And another. Now, my hand starts full with just Backstab+, crazy amount of strength. I also set the custom run to be endless, just to see how far it goes. But so far, I've blazed through act 1, part 2 in no time flat. 

Edit: With that combo, I got to floor 252 and had something like 615 cards in my deck. I had an Innate card that did damage based on how many cards were in the deck. I think with all my relics, strength (I think it was 180 at combat start?) the most damage I did was 2100. 

Playing Cities Skylines, and getting frustrated that, no matter how wide I make the road that goes through my city, or how many alternate routes I make, the AI traffic goes single fucking file through that one road.

See how they like it when I enact Plan Codename: Lyle Langley, wherein I tear down all the roads and replace them with a monorail

On the plus side I manage to con my citizens into thinking we're the best place to live ever by putting my entire industrial district across the river from everything else so nobody sees the Oblongs-esque wasteland.

27 minutes ago, OctoberRaven said:

Playing Cities Skylines, and getting frustrated that, no matter how wide I make the road that goes through my city, or how many alternate routes I make, the AI traffic goes single fucking file through that one road.

See how they like it when I enact Plan Codename: Lyle Langley, wherein I tear down all the roads and replace them with a monorail

On the plus side I manage to con my citizens into thinking we're the best place to live ever by putting my entire industrial district across the river from everything else so nobody sees the Oblongs-esque wasteland.

I don't personally play with mods but supposedly mods can fix a lot of your traffic issues.

1 hour ago, OctoberRaven said:

Was that a scenario on like Sim City 2000 (or 3000?)? I remember having a city that had no roads and was only trains, but I can't remember if that was a scenario or if I just did that myself. 

Got to top tier population in Skylines. Only one thing left to do:

i__m_gonna_wreck_it__by_squarepainter-d5

Update:

Wrecked it. First thing I did was drop a meteor directly at one of the emergency shelters, just to see if it could survive it.

It did not.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Playing Uplink be like

Man I forgot how batshit Painkiller is.

And also how awful the cutscenes are.

Also why is it trying to get me to install fucking GameSpy arcade? Is that even a thing anymore?

6 hours ago, Noah said:

This  thread reminds  me that I actually need to play Shadowrun. I bought Returns  and Dragonfall almost immediately and I've barely played Returns and none of Dragonfall.

495a205b35920c4c-600x400.jpg

You're welcome.

• Thanks 1

Last week,  Hard West was 90% off so for $2 it was worth a crack. So far,  I'm enjoying it. It's an Oregon Trail based Omerta. Maybe I'm just playing as many western themed games I can until rdr2 drops. Though the rdr online is more active atm.