Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

17 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Is it?

It is. 

If you enjoy RPGs, card games like Hearthstone and rogue likes, it is for you. 

That Football, Tactics, and Glory game looks interesting but I think I'll leave it off my purchases because the most expensive individual game is currently Fable: The Lost Chapters at just £7.

I've also downloaded the FM18 demo because £13 for the full game is tempting, and I don't think I've played any version newer than the 14 demo. I'm still getting hours out of 12 though, so it'd have to be a fantastic improvement to convince me its worth getting when I have such a backlog of interesting "new" games plus San Marino and Alex Ferguson challenges going on FM12.

3 hours ago, Naitch said:

San Marino and Alex Ferguson challenges going on FM12.

I was trying to remember the name of this. Ive never actually tried on any version of the game. I initially only picked up fm18 so I could use the database to build leagues (based on it's data) on football tactics & glory but wanted to try that. 

So far in FT&G, I've added the Serbian Super league (Clubs,  logos,  kits,  players) and will add the rest of the leaguss too. 

The San Marino challenge is so hard it's ridiculous. Building up the club is one thing; making something of the national side is nigh on impossible.

From a 2011 start the best I've managed with the NT is small wins over shit friendly opponents and the odd point in qualifiers. Keeping hold of the job is hard enough a challenge on its own.

Even in 2027, when I'm about to win my 3rd Serie A title, the only good regens I've had come through on this save are defenders and a decent keeper. I had an amazing regen striker on my previous Sammarinese save but lost the laptop hard drive to a burnout thanks to a missing heat sink.

Game Dev Tycoon is a fun little game, I've had it for a while now but it's very much a game that you can just go back to at any time and screw about with. I just released my own console and a game exclusive to that console, and, for some reason, it seems that over half the people that bought the game don't actually own the console...

• Like 6

it's definitely a fun game. I see my son go back and play it quite often. There are a few similar games but they just don't have the same feel to them.

Also, I suck at sales because I can't think of any games I actually want and I can't figure out how I want to look for them. Basically, I don't find anything unless it's suggested.

I released a Cyberpunk Adventure game for the DreamVast (gee, I wonder what console that's based on. Playstation?) and it got reviews between 2-3. Yikes. :( And after my RPG Dungeon CRAWL 1 got 10/10/10/9.

5 hours ago, CrOwentia said:

Game Dev Tycoon is a fun little game, I've had it for a while now but it's very much a game that you can just go back to at any time and screw about with. I just released my own console and a game exclusive to that console, and, for some reason, it seems that over half the people that bought the game don't actually own the console...

Resellers jacking up the price?