Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Anyone else using the Razer Gamestore? I'm liking it so far. Basically living off the $15 off (when spending over $30etc) coupon to buy games at a decent price.
Right now I'm flipping between Battletech (Can get for $17.99), Frostpunk ($13.05 if buy something else for about $3) or a bunch of Marvel/DC lego games for about $15.

If I get Frostpunk, I get another $15 code. which is tempting.

EDIT** Actually I'll wait until the weekend and see what comes through for humble monthly. Knowing my luck with it <.<

Harebrained and Paradox are the folks behind it, that alone is a heavy endorsement. Not sure if my comp can handle it, but I might give it a try.

31 minutes ago, OctoberRavenO said:

Harebrained and Paradox are the folks behind it, that alone is a heavy endorsement. Not sure if my comp can handle it, but I might give it a try.

I have everything set on "low" for settings, and there are a few moments where the framerate drops. But it's a strategy game, so it doesn't affect gameplay much. 

On 4/30/2018 at 15:31, Rocky said:

Anyone else using the Razer Gamestore? I'm liking it so far. Basically living off the $15 off (when spending over $30etc) coupon to buy games at a decent price.
Right now I'm flipping between Battletech (Can get for $17.99), Frostpunk ($13.05 if buy something else for about $3) or a bunch of Marvel/DC lego games for about $15.

If I get Frostpunk, I get another $15 code. which is tempting.

EDIT** Actually I'll wait until the weekend and see what comes through for humble monthly. Knowing my luck with it <.<

Let me know how you go. I want Frostpunk but can't really afford $30 at the moment for something I am unsure about.

@RPS
The Forgotten :crying:

I can't unlock him :(

6 hours ago, LUKIEv said:

Let me know how you go. I want Frostpunk but can't really afford $30 at the moment for something I am unsure about.

@RPS
The Forgotten :crying:

I can't unlock him :(

Kinda hard, eh? 

17 hours ago, LUKIEv said:

I won't lie to you. I'll probably never get around to playing it. So instead, I'll send you the key. Enjoy.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, RPS said:

Kinda hard, eh? 

You need to beat first floor boss in less than 1 minute.
Go back to the start room and bomb it.
Grab the shovel handle that falls down.
While carrying the shovel handle mums foot trys to squash you the whole time.
You need to beat Boss Rush to get the second part of the shovel.
You then need to get to the Dark Room and find a room with some dirt in the middle of it and use the shovel on it.

On 09/05/2018 at 13:32, Owen said:

You can pick up Tabletop Simulator for £6.75 on Fanatical, with coupon code 'MAY10', and as far as I know, that's an all-time low.

GDI, just bought it earlier this week at full price.

27 minutes ago, OctoberRavenO said:

GDI, just bought it earlier this week at full price.

Dude, it's on sale all the time! Where did you get it from? Couldn't you get a refund?

23 hours ago, Owen said:

Dude, it's on sale all the time! Where did you get it from? Couldn't you get a refund?

too late for the refund. got it from Steam directly.

No worries, I've been meaning to get it anyway and if my D&D group decides to use it full-time instead of chilling at the local gaming satelite store I'll definitely get my money's worth.

• Like 1

I remembered I had Oddworld: Abes Odyssey on the PC because I think it is/was free at some point. Dear God, I don't remember it being this brutally hard.

12 hours ago, MDK said:

I remembered I had Oddworld: Abes Odyssey on the PC because I think it is/was free at some point. Dear God, I don't remember it being this brutally hard.

it was free on steam about a week ago. Humble a few months back, I think

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have or play a really good boxing management sim? I’m not talking Fight Night, more management like. I’ve wanted one for a while and I see a few on Steam every so often but I’d like to hear people’s opinions on some if you have one.

8 hours ago, Meacon said:

Does anyone have or play a really good boxing management sim? I’m not talking Fight Night, more management like. I’ve wanted one for a while and I see a few on Steam every so often but I’d like to hear people’s opinions on some if you have one.

I used to play a browser sim a very very long time ago that was pretty in depth, but i'm not sure if such a thing is what you seek. It's called webl (Web Boxing League). From what I remember it was pretty decent, albeit very long term and slow paced.

I don't think i've ever found a really good deep boxing manager beyond that.