Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

On 26/11/2021 at 17:22, RPS said:

Imma eat an edible and play it this weekend. 

I logged on last weekend to play Stanley Parable and I'll get the 5 year achievement on December 21st. 

December 22nd, 2021 I am going to eat an edible and play Stanley Parable. 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

So I accidently bought a 4 pack of Project Zomboid. 

Next 3 people who respond with their Steam name gets it as a Christmas gift :)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Happy HoLintdays said:

cloudstrife888, go figure. I've actually been eyeing that after watching some let's plays and Twitch streams of it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Redeemer CLDY said:

cloudstrife888, go figure. I've actually been eyeing that after watching some let's plays and Twitch streams of it.

I did a search and nothing came up...odd.  Use this to add me

https://s.team/p/kqf-tptp/nrpptgrn

13 minutes ago, Happy HoLintdays said:

I did a search and nothing came up...odd.  Use this to add me

https://s.team/p/kqf-tptp/nrpptgrn

Do you need account name or display name? Because my account name is cloudstrife888, but my display name is Tenacious Travis. Profile pic should be Bloodhound from Apex Legends, with flames in the background.

EDIT: My friend code is 39089710

21 hours ago, Happy HoLintdays said:

I've never even heard of Project Zomboid. Checking out a video it seems pretty fun. My steam name is KnightNeverFalls

7 hours ago, Ruki Returns said:

I bought Project Zomboid like... 10+ years ago. I imagine it's crazy different from what I remember. 

7 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

I haven't thought about Project Zomboid in a long time. It's remarkably still in early access. I remember people talking about the first public build in 2011.

A year or so ago they made quite the large update that changed up a LOT of the way the game works. But multiplayer was still on the old system, around the start of December they finally released another big update that brings the multiplayer into the new system and it's just such a massive revelation.

It's really fun to try and survive the apocalypse together.

Development of the project is still insanely slow, but at least it's now at a point where it's probably the most in a position to have a crapload of fun despite the slow development.

Also the modding scene has pretty much picked up the slack in the absence of the developers, and the latest patch was really what everyone was waiting for because now all the singleplayer stuff can be put towards multiplayer again.

12 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

I haven't thought about Project Zomboid in a long time. It's remarkably still in early access. I remember people talking about the first public build in 2011.

If I remember correctly at some point they lost all of the source code which obviously was a pain. It is still of course very slow going but the latest update with multiplayer has kicked it back into the psyche.

On 20/12/2021 at 09:12, Baddar said:

If there's still a code going spare, baddar88 is my Steam name.

One more left, sent you a friend request on Steam

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jolly Old St. Mick said:

Eh, hit me up. THEMICK841 is my steam ID. 

Sorry, Baddar got the last one :(