Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

The deal with Warhammer was that they'd build up to bringing "the world that was" to life by offering everything from the tabletop (or near as damn it) to the TW franchise. Naturally putting it all in one was going to be unlikely even allowing for DLC and so it's been done a bit more piecemeal and will finally show it's "true" form when Mortal Empires V2 comes out. It's been such a huge money earner for CA and GW I'm anticipating DLC for quite some time after the launch of that.

What it has done is show that the Total War formula can work and cater to audiences outside of the historical market and I would be very surprised if it's the last take on this style of Total War game. Whether that comes in the form of the long predicted Warhammer 40k TW or something else we'll see. The main thing will be getting the licenses but I'd suggest that the popularity of W:TW and the revenue that's bought in will be able to get someone like GRRM to be more than happy to give them the reigns on something.

1 hour ago, Krabby said:

I mean that WOULD be legitimately amazing ahahaha

Why stop there? Crusader Kings: Mushroom Kingdom.

"You retire to your chambers, when in the darkness you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around and a blast of fire engulfs your face. As your skin burns and your life fades, you can hear the voice of your killer..."

"'It's-a me, you bastard!'"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Ruki Returns said:

So, Inscryption is a pretty wild game so far. From the creator of Pony Island (which I suggest everyone also try!).

Is it replayable? 

Maybe it is repayable? I just got to the third section...

Spoiler

I picked the robot. And now it's playing like section one, but in robot form?! I'm curious what would have changed if I picked Leshy again. Or the mage or necromancer. 

On 05/11/2021 at 16:37, Krabby said:

Yeah - we definitely dont need a third freaking TW Warhammer game. Give us something different please. I mean I think warhammer looks cool and everything, but there's already 2 games for it and now there will be a third. How about something different? 

Total War: Game of Thrones would literally be printing money for them...

Total War: Elder Scrolls - that's tricky, I know, because it is two gaming companies but still - that's an unlimited Mario block of coins. 

Total War: Saint's Row.

Total War: Mass Effect.

• Like 2

@GhostMachine and I forget who else plays City of Heroes here

V3e9t3g.png

2 hours ago, OctoberRaven said:

@GhostMachine and I forget who else plays City of Heroes here

V3e9t3g.png

Nice. Which version is it available on, though?  I'm on Homecoming (play on Excelsior mostly), but there's at least another set of servers.

(I haven't played CoH much in several months, and have been playing Champions Online instead. But I am going back to CoH soon.)

My avatar is from City of Heroes, if it isn't obvipus.

Edited by GhostMachine

7 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

Nice. Which version is it available on, though?  I'm on Homecoming (play on Excelsior mostly), but there's at least another set of servers.

Homecoming!

1 hour ago, Your Mom said:

Is The Stanley Parable a hard game? Like I don't mind hard puzzles if that's all there is it's cool

It isn't hard at all. There really aren't any puzzles. Every decision you make leads to a consequence, so there isn't a failure state to speak of. It's a game about choosing where to go and finding out what happens.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Is The Stanley Parable a hard game? Like I don't mind hard puzzles if that's all there is it's cool

To build off Bob, it is probably one of the easiest games I have played because it is almost entirely narrative and there is nothing of gameplay that I really remember. 

• Like 1

Is Stanley Parable the one with all the weird achievements? Like, I think there's one that only unlocks when you play the game 10 years after the first time you played it.

10 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

Is Stanley Parable the one with all the weird achievements? Like, I think there's one that only unlocks when you play the game 10 years after the first time you played it.

It's 5 years, but yes. There's an achievement for not playing the game for 5 years.