General Gaming Thread

TKz

They're also the biggest sortof open world games out there. Whilst your GTAs, RDRs, every Activision and Ubisoft game boasts about their massive, immersive worlds they ultimately just have the same 6 or 7 collection, protection, destruction missions/activities to do in them.

The Yakuza games, despite being mostly a few city blocks, have way more stuff to do in them, and they're usually more engaging too.

On 13/11/2020 at 12:22, Maxx said:

Someone sell me on the Yakuza games.  I'm considering getting Like a Dragon, which I know is a departure from the rest of the series in terms of combat.  I've also got access to Yakuza 0 and Kiwami 1 and 2 on gamepass. 

You've got access to 0. Dive right in. It's got a dense world full of content, a phenomenal storyline, gameplay that never gets old, and some of the most memorable sidequests ever.

Also, this happens

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope instead of having a particular Bond, they let you design your own, since I'm pretty sure there's been multiple Bonds in canon anyway.

• Like 1

Kojima Productions and Ghost In The Shell.

The new Spider-Man is great. So much fun.

Though I will say I seem to get caught on corners more than the first. I also think the suit choices are lacking. Aside from classic comic Miles I really only like the Strike Suit and The End suit. The 2020 suit is kinda cool but I hate the eyes. 

Second Spider-Man story stuff.

Spoiler

Ok so this Nuform story is kinda dumb. All Roxxon has to do is secure the reactors responsibility like any company would. One reactor is supposed to power NYC for years but it makes the people near it sick? Cool, you already have it on Roxxon property and have it nailed down how to make. Just stop goddamn letting people get near it! You can't just wander into the busy parts of a Nuclear power plant without getting radiation sickness either but no one wants Spider-Man to take those down. 

I mean, I do in the post right above it but I made an edit anyway.

The ending to Miles Morales is great - that boss fight is fucking epic.

I have a feeling this one is going to be a bit more difficult to 100% than Spider-Man 2018, though. 100 hit combo trophy? Fuck outta here.

EDIT: Oh, and the post credits scene:

Spoiler

Are they going to really have Harry Osborne be Venom? You can clearly see black symbiote in the vat, the same thing was seen in Spider-Man 2018 too.

I mean, I'm okay with it. A combo of Hobgoblin or Green Goblin (Norman), Curt Connors/The Lizard and Venom/Harry Osborne as the villains in the next game will be awesome.

Edited by tristy

Wasn’t sure where to put this, but can anyone more technologically-savvy than me recommend this laptop as a decent purchase to run fairly modern games at least comfortably at medium graphics etc?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/acer-nitro-5-15-6-gaming-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-8gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1650-256gb-ssd-obsidian-black/6413246.p?skuId=6413246

Mainly I need a new laptop to run Football Manager and Fire Pro. :shifty: