AMC's "Breaking Bad"

Blitz

Does anyone know if that Saul Goodman spinoff might actually happen? Because I really want it to.

They're still working on it. They seem to want it as well so I would assume they'd at least get the pilot stage.

"Scotty beamed his guts into SPACE!"

:lol:

EDIT-

Shit just got REAL, folks

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I just had a crazy thought about how this show may wrap up.

What if Hank decides to screw Walt over. He realizes that Walt is right and no one will believe him. So Hank decides to fake evidence and make Walt Jr. "Heisenberg". There's your "W.W." Hank figures that the only way to clear Walt Jr.'s name is for Walt Sr. to admit that he's Heisenberg. Now the show can really explore if Walt Sr. is able to admit defeat and accept that he's been caught. Hank did say "Screw family" and probably always figures Walt Sr. will admit that he's Heisenberg and will clear Walt Jr.'s name.

Walt Sr. has gotten the ricin. Here's how I could see things panning out. Walt Sr. marches in to the police station or court house or prison armed with his big M60 gun. He fires the entire clip in to the air. He in one way or another admits that he is Heisenberg. He is arrested. He dies during processing by using the ricin as a suicide pill.

Hank would never do that. Way out of character.

I thought it was a great episode, though. I didn't expect the last 5 minutes to happen for a couple more episodes so the fact that it happened tonight is pretty great.

• Like 4

What if Hank decides to screw Walt over. He realizes that Walt is right and no one will believe him. So Hank decides to fake evidence and make Walt Jr. "Heisenberg". There's your "W.W." Hank figures that the only way to clear Walt Jr.'s name is for Walt Sr. to admit that he's Heisenberg. Now the show can really explore if Walt Sr. is able to admit defeat and accept that he's been caught. Hank did say "Screw family" and probably always figures Walt Sr. will admit that he's Heisenberg and will clear Walt Jr.'s name.

http://www.savewalterwhite.com/

how at room temperature, mercury is the only metal that is in liquid form.

And water expands as it drops in temperature, and by the time it's frozen it

takes up about 9% more space. Or that if you slowly pour a handful of salt

into a totally full glass of water, it won't overflow. In fact, the water level

will go down.

BUSTED

While it's cool that Jesse is being very charitable with his cash...

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU THROWING THAT MONEY AWAY LIKE THAT?! WHY CAN'T YOU DRIVE THROUGH MY NEIGHBORHOOD?!

*ahem*

Hank's biggest problem right now is not acting right away. After he got the hospital and he compared the handwriting, he should have taken it straight to the Feds. Instead, he took the book (without a warrant), and...yeah. Bad move, Hank. I realize he wants to take Walt down now, but...yeah, he screwed up :shifty: .

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU THROWING THAT MONEY AWAY LIKE THAT?! WHY CAN'T YOU DRIVE THROUGH MY NEIGHBORHOOD?!

*ahem*

Hank's biggest problem right now is not acting right away. After he got the hospital and he compared the handwriting, he should have taken it straight to the Feds. Instead, he took the book (without a warrant), and...yeah. Bad move, Hank. I realize he wants to take Walt down now, but...yeah, he screwed up :shifty: .

That could easily be written around. First, Hank acted on instinct alone when he grabbed the book. He didn't know what was up or down anymore and grabbed it just to get it. A book of poems that only at most creates a link between Gale Boetticher and Walter White would not the be center of the government's case. All he would have to do is sometime before the actual search of the house is conducted would be to get the book back. Remember, cops can do just about whatever they want in a criminal investigation and in this case it would be the job of the U.S. Attorney's office to justify the evidence and make sure that it wouldn't be suppressed at trial. Judges tend to give law enforcement leeway and the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the exclusionary rule in court.

But that was an awesome hour of TV. I was surprised to see them start the "HOLY SHIT" moments so quickly. I thought we'd get at least two episodes of Hank doing his best Lester Freamon/Jimmy McNulty impression and run a shadow investigation while investigating Walt or some kind of cat-and-mouse game. Just pure amazeballs television.

*ahem*

That could easily be written around. First, Hank acted on instinct alone when he grabbed the book. He didn't know what was up or down anymore and grabbed it just to get it. A book of poems that only at most creates a link between Gale Boetticher and Walter White would not the be center of the government's case. All he would have to do is sometime before the actual search of the house is conducted would be to get the book back. Remember, cops can do just about whatever they want in a criminal investigation and in this case it would be the job of the U.S. Attorney's office to justify the evidence and make sure that it wouldn't be suppressed at trial. Judges tend to give law enforcement leeway and the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the exclusionary rule in court.

But that was an awesome hour of TV. I was surprised to see them start the "HOLY SHIT" moments so quickly. I thought we'd get at least two episodes of Hank doing his best Lester Freamon/Jimmy McNulty impression and run a shadow investigation while investigating Walt or some kind of cat-and-mouse game. Just pure amazeballs television.

That may be true, but then again, look who Walt's lawyer is :shifty: .