1) The Simpsons vs. 16) Boston Legal

8) House vs. 9) Oz

5) It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia vs. 12) Deadwood

4) The Sopranos vs. 13) Father Ted

6) Firefly vs. 11) Smallville

3) Dexter vs. 14) Louie

7) 24 vs. 10) King of the Hill

2) Scrubs vs. 15) Roswell

This was a pretty easy one for me to decide. Bit gutted that Father Ted was up against Sopranos as I like Father Ted but Sopranos is always gonna win that battle and it was a similar thing with 24 and King of the Hill.

Firefly/Smallville was a bit of a tough choice but I went with Smallville in the end.

MOUNTAIN BRACKET

8) House vs. 9) Oz (I've never seen Oz, but I couldn't get into House at all when I watched it)

6) Firefly vs. 11) Smallville (Quality over quantity. Firefly had less episodes, but a significantly better quality ratio)

3) Dexter vs. 14) Louie

8) House vs. 9) Oz

3) Dexter vs. 14) Louie

You guys are the absolute worst for voting out Only Fools in the first round. The absolute worst.

MOUNTAIN BRACKET

1) The Simpsons vs. 16) Boston Legal - Duh.

8) House vs. 9) Oz - Only seen House.

5) It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia vs. 12) Deadwood - Only seen It's Always Sunny.

4) The Sopranos vs. 13) Father Ted - Don't get the Father Ted hype.

6) Firefly vs. 11) Smallville - Smallville looks stupid and I saw one episode of Firefly that was alright.

3) Dexter vs. 14) Louie - Only seen Dexter.

7) 24 vs. 10) King of the Hill - The hardest pick but has to be 24.

2) Scrubs vs. 15) Roswell - I hate Scrubs, so I've voted for something I've never seen.

MOUNTAIN BRACKET

8) House vs. 9) Oz

3) Dexter vs. 14) Louie

Probably the worst bracket so far for me. Quite a few I haven't seen in this one. Also Father Ted got the nod not only because it's fucking hilarious but also because amazingly I still haven't started to watch The Sopranos. I really need to get round to watching that.

Oz is fucking brilliant. Even now it packs a punch. It's one of the best shows of all time, right up there with The Wire or any other drama you care to choose. I like it so much I'm openly pimping it. I don't really care if it wins or not. If you haven't seen it you are doing yourself a massive disservice unless you check it out.

• Like 1

8) House vs. 9) Oz

3) Dexter vs. 14) Louie

One really really hard choice here, but I went with Boaton Legal in the end. Good memories of watching that in Uni with my mates and Denny Crane never fails to crack me up. Shame Father Ted has zero chance of making it through 'cause it's a great bit of British comedy. The having to vote on every match up means that I'm having to randomly pick sometimes and I think it's gonna artificially alter the votes, but I can see why it's been done.

8) House vs. 9) Oz

3) Dexter vs. 14) Louie

I agree with Quom here. Oz is amazing.

MOUNTAIN BRACKET

8) House vs. 9) Oz

3) Dexter vs. 14) Louie

Yeah, this was mostly just a random vote because I think I've seen two shows from this list. :shifty:

8) House vs. 9) Oz

3) Dexter vs. 14) Louie

) The Simpsons vs. 16) Boston Legal<br style=color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">8) House vs. 9) Oz<br style=color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">5) It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia vs. 12) Deadwood<br style=color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">4) The Sopranos vs. 13) Father Ted<br style=color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">6) Firefly vs. 11) Smallville<br style=color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">3) Dexter vs. 14) Louie<br style=color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">7) 24 vs. 10) King of the Hill<br style=color: rgb(93, 93, 93); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">2) Scrubs vs. 15) Roswell

MOUNTAIN BRACKET

8) House vs. 9) Oz

3) Dexter vs. 14) Louie (Oh fuck off. This really sucks.)

2) Scrubs vs. 15) Roswell (I love how highly seeded Scrubs is! Yay!)

MOUNTAIN BRACKET

1) The Simpsons vs. 16) Boston Legal - Die Boston Legal....Die

8) House vs. 9) Oz - This one was hard for me. I watched all of Oz and only some of House but I really like House and if I had watched more of it. I probably would've gone with it.

5) It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia vs. 12) Deadwood - I hate Philadelphia and all things from it, including this godforsaken show. Plus Deadwood was a nice short show and had more life to it.

4) The Sopranos vs. 13) Father Ted - I always thought the Sopranos was Overly raved about but it needs to get out of the first round at least.

6) Firefly vs. 11) Smallville - Sorry Firefly time for you to go down in the round of 64

3) Dexter vs. 14) Louie - Never watched either but I like CK's comedy. So he wins

7) 24 vs. 10) King of the Hill - I'll be honest that this matchup in the bracket scares me. 24 is my all-time favorite show and while it has it's down moments. Season 1 is a bit slow and the plot isn't as excited as other seasons. Season 6 wasn't their best effort. Seasons 2,3,4,5,7 and 8 are all stellar in their own ways. With 3-5 being the absolute best of the series and easily much more must see TV than KoTH. Which honestly I never liked much anyway!

2) Scrubs vs. 15) Roswell - To be a bracket buster to someone else that is voting for KoTH when it should be clearly 24 to win. Eat it rivals!

This is probably the bracket I least like because I think 24 is trailing right now and if they go down...You all shall burn for it. But I really didn't like too many other shows in this bracket.

1) The Simpsons vs. 16) Boston Legal - This was an easy one. I love The Simpsons and haven't seen Boston Legal (though I have thought about it checking it out on occasion).

8) House vs. 9) Oz - Another easy one. House is a great show and while it's not what it once was, it's still better than a lot stuff out there and like Josh said, the House character is one of the best in recent memory. Have never seen Oz.

5) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia vs. 12) Deadwood - While I've grown a bit tired of Always Sunny, it's still pretty solid and I haven't seen enough of Deadwood to vote for it instead.

4) The Sopranos vs. 13) Father Ted - Another easy one. The Sopranos is one of the best dramas in TV history and one of my favorite shows. I haven't heard of Father Ted

6) Firefly vs. 11) Smallville - This one was tough. I love Firefly (though I need to re-watch it) but the latter seasons of Smallville (finale notwithstanding) were very good to tremendous. I imagine this would change if Firefly were given more than one season, though.

3) Dexter vs. 14) Louie - I haven't seen any of Louie yet (just haven't gotten around to it) but I've seen the first few episodes of Dexter and wasn't impressed.

7) 24 vs. 10) King of the Hill - While I've only really seen the first season of 24, I was never really fond of King of the Hill. I have been meaning to go back and watch more 24 but there are too many other shows I need to see first.

2) Scrubs vs. 15) Roswell - Scrubs is good. I've never been a huge fan but something that I can easily watch if nothing else is on. I've never seen Roswell but have been meaning to check it out for awhile now.

8) House vs. 9) Oz

3) Dexter vs. 14) Louie

Rather easy bracket and while I liked The Simpsons, House and Always Sunny I loved Boston Legal, Oz and Dead Wood. The rest I'd either only seen one or gone for the one I hate the least

Edited by Stormshadow