The 2012 Summer Transfer Window thread

Lineker

:w00t:

Nothing is bad about all of this deal.

Oh, and this made me laugh...

Qasim Elegbede on Twitter: "Marko Marin to Chelsea? Recently bought him for Liverpool on a computer game. Not worth the dough, performance wise. [Chelsea owner] Roman Abramovich, be warned."

lol, FM.

Word I'm reading online is that Marin's fee was £8 million (or possibly 8 million euros) and that a Lukaku loan is not actually part of the deal.

Apparently he's been inconsistent as all hell but he can't be worse than Malouda in that sense!

Maybe Matzat would know. :shifty:

Free Transfer too, good times!

He is neither free nor good. Trust me i have seen every match he plaid the Bremen seasons. He refuses to pass in 95% of the matches and because of his high amount of dives at the end of dribblings refs tend to just throw away their wissle once he has the ball. If he was awsome like Diego or Özil it would be fine that he would try this sometimes, but he just ends up loosing the ball every time. He dos not understand football is a team game.

And don´t be fooled by the occasional good game inbetwen, he won´t learn and i am happy we got rid of him for at least the price we had to pay.

Lukaku is not part of the deal. That was said by Bremens Manager before todays game.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I am not sure thats correct. Marin only scored 8 goals and created 30 assists in the about 90 games he plaid for Bremen (a ton of them not the full 90 minutes) in the past Seasons. Sure he is a midfielder so he won´t score as often as Walcott but i think Walcott has almost the same number of assists.

Granted Bremen have been on their way down for a while, maybe he will work better with a proper team or a coach that supports him in a different way. Right now i am happy we signed Sokratis (borrowed CD) who is awesome and should have cost about what we got for Marko. He and Naldo are the only players of the current team that need to stay for the next Season... everyone else can (and might) be out of the door very soon after this amazing 16 game 13 points streak we are on right now... :crying:

Maxi has said that he is considering his future :( Fucks sake this is the Yossi situation all over again :crying: Be gutted if Maxi left but I really wouldn't blame him cause he is hardly getting any game time despite the fact he pretty much scores whenever he is playing.