WWE '13

tenaciousg

Guest Tobias2012

Plus No Mercy had a roster you actually wanted to play as! >_> and, they had those pics and body parts to create guys not on the roster (Mideon, Headbangers, Mean Street Posse, Dude Love and Gangrel irc)

EDIT: 13 will probably have a bigger roster overall with Duplicates (which shouldn't count but to THQ they do) and DLC.

Edited by Tobias2012

Am I the only one who would be happy with a roster of 12 guys if the game was really good and feature-rich?

I still don't understand how they have such a hard time making an exciting wrestling game when Fire Pro has done it so well. I'm almost 100% sure the reason we won't get Fire Pro on the PSN or whatever is because people would realize just how boring the gameplay is in the WWE games.

Guest Tobias2012

Everytime I boot up No Mercy I think of all the awesome memories I could have, playing as certain characters. Then I only end up using the same five because who the fuck wants to play as half of them. >_>

The people that will buy '13, to play as half the guys you never use in No Mercy?

29nh3wx.jpg

(pic missing Godfather and Ho)

And come on now Earl Hebner was epic. >_>

Edited by Tobias2012

The only reason I care so much about the roster is because a large roster has given the game some semblance of replayability. In Universe Mode I'd use practically everybody at one point or another, playing out my own storylines for certain guys, etc. And if I got bored, I could just focus on pushing someone else.

HCTP was the last SmackDown game that I played continuously for the full year without getting bored. It happened to have a fantastic roster as well, but it could have been cut in half and I still would have played it nonstop.

Not picking this one up until I hear good things about it and the online features actually work. And I still don't know why they need a extra slot for the same ppl, why not just make it alt attires?

Also, can they make superstars threads like in WM2000 and NM where you could change a wrestler's attire whatever way you wanted instead of just the colors?

Also, can they make superstars threads like in WM2000 and NM where you could change a wrestler's attire whatever way you wanted instead of just the colors?

Models are too detailed and have their attire built as part of the model, sot that's impossible. It was possible before because the polygon count wasn't as high

• Like 3

I hope Jericho's old Babyface entrance is still in the create a entrance part.

Well, WWE '13 has me, now. This is from PW Insider.

UFC Hall of Famer Ken Shamrock will be included in the WWE '13 videogame.

Shamrock, who worked for WWE from 1997 to 1999 during the Attitude Era, held the WWF Intercontinental and Tag Team championships and won the 1998 King of the Ring tournament.

Following his WWF run, Shamrock returned to UFC where his rivalry with Tito Ortiz help put the promotion back in the forefront of pop culture and helped UFC grow into the monster that it is today. He was the first inductee into the UFC Hall of Fame alongside rival Royce Gracie.

Shamrock will be featured in his WWE persona.