WWE '13

tenaciousg

And what happens 3 weeks after release? when you realise you spent £40 on a game 10 years out of date? and your tired of Boss Man vs XPac in Universe mode every single week. Nostalgia sells sure, but it rubs off pretty quickly too.

How in the name of God is the game 10 years out of date? You still have a modern day WWE roster in it, you still have the community to add new stars to the game, you have the ability to turn people off in Universe if you want to and as Maxx said, it would be the exact same either way. There's no real issue here other than you apparently thinking that the game is "out of date" because there are older wrestlers in it.

• Like 1

Id never tire of Yoshi Tatsu hes one of the best in 12. But hey Yoshi fuck you, you're no good so we'll put Mr Ass in instead. I'd rather have a roster thats you know... current. Keep Attitude for All STars 2 or whatever.

Edited by zrc

I'm confused by what this Attitude Mode thing means and assume it's going to involve feeding Al Snow his dog and candid backstage footage of a woman painting on a black eye so she can pretend she was abused. Also a timed button press game in which Meat is forced to defend against the feminine wiles of the Pretty Mean Sisters.

• Like 2

I'm confused by what this Attitude Mode thing means and assume it's going to involve feeding Al Snow his dog and candid backstage footage of a woman painting on a black eye so she can pretend she was abused. Also a timed button press game in which Meat is forced to defend against the feminine wiles of the Pretty Mean Sisters.

you play as one of 8 people guarantee not one is Kane.

Id never tire of Yoshi Tatsu hes one of the best in 12. But hey Yoshi fuck you, you're no good so we'll put Mr Ass in instead. I'd rather have a roster thats you know... current. Keep Attitude for All STars 2 or whatever.

Gosh, if only these games had a method for you to add wrestlers to the game. Whichever ones your heart desired or any odd thing you could dream up.

I bet you never used half the roster in WWE12, you're bitching for the sake of bitching and your argument about the game getting stale has already been shown to be irrelevant.

• Like 2

You seem to be picking very odd aspects of this to be annoyed about, zrc.

I just don't like things stuck in the past. Guys should be in from now based on their own merits. not what happened a decade ago. So I may be in the minority but so be it, that I don't give a hell about this attitude angle. Because that's what it is... an angle. It's the same shit as every other year. What am I meant to care more for it because its got Sexual Chocolate in it? I understand they wanna be different, but they rely too much on the past to sell this dead horse.

I can't say I'm too interested in playing with a bunch of Attitude Era characters when they're guys like Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, Godfather, Mike Tyson?, Shane, Vince and Stephanie McMahon. I'd much rather they'd cut out some of those and added Tensai, Ryback, Sandow and Antonio. (long shot on the last two I suppose) Though I do like the idea of playing as Ken Shamrock, Cactus Jack and Big Show with hair for some reason I can't explain.

But if it's true that the RTWM type mode will be like what Legends of Wrestling did with their relive bits then I'm all for it. That part of the game was wonderful and I'd love a fleshed out version featuring entire feuds. Especially if they still feature the cool hype packages for each one.

Honestly though, from a roster perspective I'd rather have a game based around 2002-2003. But just like every year, I'll end up buying this even if I'm not that bothered. >_> I guess at least this year with the attitude stuff it'll be a bit different and I might not get so bored so quickly.

That reminds me, I used to fucking love the challenge mode. They should bring that back.

Bang Bang

Defeat the 3 faces of Foley in a gauntlet. 10 GS

Edited by zrc

Lita! :w00t: Thats pretty awesome.

This.Because of this I'll probably actually play Divas matches online this time around.

Gosh, if only these games had a method for you to add wrestlers to the game. Whichever ones your heart desired or any odd thing you could dream up.

I bet you never used half the roster in WWE12, you're bitching for the sake of bitching and your argument about the game getting stale has already been shown to be irrelevant.

I've used the whole roster on more than one occassion.

zrc, are you saying that you'd rather have current wrestlers than legends? Tell me more! :o

Too right... rather have Tyson Kidd, than generic midcarder from the attitude era. Because quite frankly this is THQ they'll manage to ruin it somehow. they always do.

zrc, are you saying that you'd rather have current wrestlers than legends? Tell me more! :o

Too right... rather have Tyson Kidd, than generic midcarder from the attitude era. Because quite frankly this is THQ they'll manage to ruin it somehow. they always do.

I actually wouldn't mind generic midcarders from the attitude era. I just don't want Mike Tyson and the McMahons.

All that people seem to be complaining about is that THQ went and added something to the game (Attitude era) at the same time as retaining an existing aspect (modern day wrestlers). People complaining when things are taken out, people complaining when new things are added. THQ can't win, can they? :/

• Like 10

I'd be shocked if that roster winds up being legitimate. The guy who announced it first claimed that he found it the same way that DLC was found last year - you'd enter the wrestler's name into the address bar on the WWE13 page and if they were in the game, you'd get a blank screen - if not, you'd get a 404 error. However I tried this and EVERYBODY gets a 404 error.

But it wouldn't shock me in the least to see THQ hype the largest roster to date only for 1/4 of them to be glorified alternate attires.

You seem to be picking very odd aspects of this to be annoyed about, zrc.

I just don't like things stuck in the past. Guys should be in from now based on their own merits. not what happened a decade ago. So I may be in the minority but so be it, that I don't give a hell about this attitude angle. Because that's what it is... an angle. It's the same shit as every other year. What am I meant to care more for it because its got Sexual Chocolate in it? I understand they wanna be different, but they rely too much on the past to sell this dead horse.

I was more referring to "and I bet one of them won't be Kane!"

Also, relying on the past will sell this "dead horse". Michael McGillicutty and Yoshi Tatsu being on the roster won't.

When you were a kid, you criticized every meal your mother ever made, didn't you?

• Like 2