WWE '13

tenaciousg

Whats the point of having Attitude game when you cant have Angle, Dudleyz, Hardyz? What use is Attitude E&C without the guys that got them there like Gangrel?... And Ministry Undertker is cool but ya know there's no Ministry in it? So who cares?

What's the point of having any roster?

OH WAIT, THERE'S A FUCKING CREATE-A-WRESTLER FEATURE.

Jesus Christ you whine.

I would create you but they don'thave your shade of bitch.

• Like 5

Whats the point of having Attitude game when you cant have Angle, Dudleyz, Hardyz? What use is Attitude E&C without the guys that got them there like Gangrel?... And Ministry Undertker is cool but ya know there's no Ministry in it? So who cares?

Jesus Christ you whine.

Also how do you know they don't have his shade of bitch, the game isn't even out yet so stop being pessimistic!

• Like 4

Jesus Christ you whine.

Yeah, you're done.

• Like 18

The proper reply for coming into a thread and re-quoting something because you thought of something "better' is

Oh ya? Well I had sex with your wife!

"I don't want to play a game that has Attitude era guys in it, I want an up to date roster!"

"Fuck this game, it doesn't have the Attitude era guys I want in it!"

You make a compelling argument.

You do realise they aren't actually the in-game graphics, right? But Ministry Taker :w00t:

The in-game graphics look basically the same (albeit less detailed), though. Even the promotional renders of Austin normally look awful.

Yeah and I doubt Punk will have his tattoos.

993b0ac7cd4db51121d84b9bcf7173e4.jpg?v=189600

They're there. Well, sort of. They're juuuuuuuuust different enough to avoid lawsuits from the Pepsi/GI Joe people. But they're a big improvement over the usual blank spot in his sleeves we see every year.

Twitter is in the game! :/ Boycott this game!

THQ has posted a new WWE '13 Q&A update explaining how characters in the upcoming video game can collapse the ring:

Q: Are ring breaks in-game or just cut-scenes?

A: Ring breaks are in-game occurrences, NOT just cut-scenes! They're one of our new "Spectacular Moments," which also include blasting people through ring barriers and diving through commentary tables. That means that you can bust up the ring yourself in any kind of match...just as long as you meet the necessary requirements.

Q: Can any Superstar perform a ring break?

A: No. Only super-heavyweights have the heft, mass and sheer power required to demolish the squared circle - just like on WWE television. Right now, both Big Show and Mark Henry are confirmed as being capable of performing ring breaks, but as for other potential super-heavyweights...you'll just have to keep your eyes peeled for additional Roster Reveals.

Alongside selecting arenas, characters and the number of finishing moves available at the start of a match (a new option, which can range from 0 to Infinite), players will be able to adjust a setting called ‘Match Experience’. Three settings – “Quick”, “Normal” and “Epic” – will affect the overall pacing of a fight, independent of AI difficulty. Factors such as momentum, damage, enemy aggressiveness and even kick out and reversal rates will be affected. The difference can be staggering. Quick matches feel lightning quick compared to epic ones, where superstars seem to have limitless stamina – and health. Best of all, this concept will make its way into the single player campaign as well.

THIS is actually really good - sometimes I just want a quick blast of a match and sometimes I want to put on an epic feeling main event level match. Nice.

Anyway, WWE13 can have all the bells and whistles it likes, the actual in ring gameplay NEEDS to improve and THQ never seem interested in adressing that.

Not that I won't get all excited and buy it the day it comes out, of course. I'm not going to kid myself anymore.