Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd actually put Amazing Spiderman below the first 2 Rami films. Maybe it's in part nostalgia from it being the first time I saw a Spidey movie on the big screen but I still enjoy the first Rami movie more than Amazing Spiderman.

Spidey 2 is waaaay above all of the rest of them though.

I still haven't seen Amazing Spiderman 2, so I can't comment there. Rider is there anything about disposing of bombs in it?

Its decent, spiderman is VERY good with classic poses and moves right off a MacFarlane cover. Peter is great too with his normal life creeping in.

The villains? I think one was rushed for motives. Wasnt bad. Almost autistic. In fact they were all rushed. This, unlike a batman movie, isn't about the villains. Spiderman takes front seat and its a good film for that. The fights are all excellent too. Just the links of bad guys to them isbt as strong as say sandman or doc ock.

• Like 1

Did you get the dvd set for it? Was one of my favourite special edition dvds of the early part of that decade.

The 2 disc one? Yup. I'm looking at it on my shelf right now. :D

It's funny I read someone making that same observation in a comments section just now Jimmy.

Of course it was in a comments section from an article pimping this

DV6ntFRJFUVsad_1_l.jpg

So obviously the merits of Electro's presence in the movie were not the main topic of discussion. :P

I loved the original spider-man films (yes, even 3) but upon re-watching them they are pure cheese.

I loved Amazing (haven't seen 2 yet mind) and I think a lot of it is to do with the fact it borrows from the Ultimate series quite a bit, which I really liked.

It's an interesting point Jimmy makes about Electro (keeping in mind I haven't seen it yet) because he was basically the villain the sold the film on.

• Like 1

Don't know if this has been posted, but this article has a video of a huge ton of easter eggs in the MCU, excluding the two that came out this year:

http://www.avclub.com/article/video-catalogs-every-easter-egg-marvel-cinematic-u-207707?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=Default:Week1:Default

The one that surprised me the most is that the infinity gauntlet is in the vault in Asgard. Is it supposed to be there?

Can't be viewed in my location :(

I've been thinking and, given that Hydra is now such a prominent threat in the MCU, being featured heavily in Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Agents of SHIELD, and probably getting more screen time in Avengers: Age of Ultron, I think it's about time to bring Hydra's best representative in the comics to the screen, maybe Agents of SHIELD so he can be on several episodes.

Come on, Agents of SHIELD. Make it happen.

We want Bob.

• Like 4

Also, I have to say one of my favorite parts of GoTG was Ronan channeling his inner M. Bison.

For you, the day Ronan murdered your family was the most important day of your life. For me, it was a Tuesday. :shifty:

• Like 4

Resit because I suck at taxation :( I actually suck (and absolutely hate) at accounting in general, but I've been in this stupid course for 2 years, guess I have finish it :(

Also it's always summer here :P

Edited by Benkid

Not who I pictured as Walker at all but then I'm long over caring all that deeply about Powers and I like Copley well enough.

A whole lot of names announced for Ant-Man (Judy Greer! Bobby Cannavale!), but the most intriguing one is that John Slattery will be back, presumably reprising his role as Howard Stark for the first time since Iron Man 2.