Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Phoenix is a great grab for Strange, but man he would have been a phenomenal Lex Luthor.

I have almost no interest in Fantastic Four outside of Michael B. Jordan, but you can't judge the look of a costume in a leaked set photo against a green screen.

DSCN0055.jpg

Can't believe how awful King Kong looks. :shifty:

• Like 4

There are rumblings of a fourth Blade movie coming featuring Wesley Snipes. This raises a couple of questions... #1, would it be a reboot, since Marvel now owns the rights to the franchise again... #2, if it's not a reboot, do they retroactively add the first three movies to the MCU canon, or do they keep Blade and his supporting characters as a standalone entity?

As much as I love Snipes in the role, and I really enjoyed the trilogy... I think it's time to get someone else into the role and start fresh. I suppose they could always just reboot it with Snipes, and have him do a few appearances before killing off the character or sending him packing for awhile so they can switch actors at some point in the future. If Marvel has the rights to Ghost Rider back, I'd love to see a Midnight Sons film, trilogy or mini-series put out to introduce these types of characters into the MCU. I think the Dr. Strange film could be a good launching point to set up the story for that, if that's something they want to do.

I quite like the idea of Marvel doing phases for Netflix shows. The first phase with the Defenders, the second with maybe the guys that need a second chance. Ghost Rider, Blade and some new characters like Moon Knight.

Saw Guardians for the second time tonight. Still great. Even better the second time, actually since I wasn't trying to figure out who and what everything was this time.

I was coming in here to post this exact some thing :lol:

Honestly think Guardians Of The Galaxy is my new favorite Marvel Movie

http://uproxx.com/gammasquad/2014/09/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-has-revealed-the-role-hell-be-playing-in-the-dc-cinematic-universe/

"Kneel at his feet or get crushed by his boot." My honor to become.. #BlackAdam #TheAntiHero #DCComics

No surprise there, really.

• Like 1