Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

I like that WW costume. I'm so glad they went with a battle skirt instead of pants. I hope the colors are brighter in the movie though. I still don't think Gal is built like the way I prefer for WW to be built but the whole thing is pretty close to what I want a live action WW to look like

wonder-woman-new-frontier.jpg

Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Color.png

A recolor going around. I really hope this is what the costume looks like without that brown filter.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDKR > TDK.

As for Marvel Studios, I find I have pairings of films that are close together in my list:

The Winter Soldier/Guardians of the Galaxy (Simply, the best two films they've put out)

Avengers/Iron Man 3

Thor/Iron Man

Cap 1/Thor 2

Iron Man 2/Hulk Re-Boot

Previous Hulk

• Like 3

TDK is a very good comic book film. TDKR is a better film in general.

• Like 1

I saw GotG again today and maybe it's just me but the themes and overall tone of the movie remind me so much of a "A New Hope." Maybe I got that pigeonholed into my brain after deciding Rocket & Groot are the 21st century Han & Chewie after seeing it last week, but it was running through my head the whole time.

For those who haven't seen GotG, minor spoilers

Ud4Okor.jpg

• Like 2

Marvel did a little "story thus far" kinda thing

Don't think it gives away anything major, just to be safe though potential spoilers for all the MCU movies including Guardians of The Galaxy

TDK is a very good comic book film. TDKR is a better film in general.

Said no one ever.

Quite the opposite actually. Rises is a decent comic book movie. TDK is an all-time classic in any genre.

• Like 6

I'll go see Guardians again once it hits the $2 dollar theater in 3 months or so. I loved it but I'm also cheap.

EDIT: I just looked it up and the 2 dollar theater costs 3 dollars now! Weak....

The 2 dollar theater is fun though. A nice mix of elderly folks and cheap ass boyfriends taking their girls there to save a few bucks.

Meacon, you guys have steak in your movie theaters? Wat!? Best stuff you can get here is a 6 dollar personal pizza that is so not worth it.

Well we do have one theater that serves booze and mayyyybe steak(they do have "Grill" in their name) I think now that I think about it, but all they play is indy movies so I've only been there once.