Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even sure when it'll be out here. :(

Next week. I'm going to see it with friends next Friday. :D

Shit I just noticed in the coming soon section of our local cinema "Season starts August 7th" :o

Brb redoing budget for the 5th time this fortnight.

I went to the Saturday 4 o'clock showing and the theater was packed. Haven't been in one that full in a while that isn't a free screening or an limited release indy film.

I want a sequel like, right now. :( Just got home from the cinema and man, was it all worth it. So glad I decided to read a bunch of the comics beforehand as well. This might springboard me back into the Marvel film universe, since I missed both Amazing Spider-Man 2, the new X-Men movie and the Captain America sequel also. Are all three worth watching?

The Winter Soldier is fucking awesome and the X-Men movie is a little overlong but probably the best one in a decade. Amazing Spider-Man 2, eh. Don't spend money on it.

• Like 1

I enjoyed AMS 2 personally, although I'm probably in the minority. It was kind of goofy but in a good way. Better than the first one of the new series.

• Like 1