Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I loved it! Hate that I was exhausted when I watched it because I think it made it a bit less fun for me, but that's an excuse to watch again though!

Didn't expect to see Thanos in full, so that was cool

Though we would see The Collector more... oh well. Cosmo!! He didn't talk :(

Fuck Howard the Duck!

Gamora is awesome. And hot.

Batista was born to play Drax, I've never seen him fit so naturally into a role (I'm including all things wrestling in this too).

I am GROOT!

Ronan was pretty bad ass. Quill's distraction at the end was great. It was just so 'him' and why wouldn't you do something ridiculous to throw off a super serious fanatical type?

Yeah it was great!

Yeah, I felt Del Toro was horribly wasted in this film. Such a fantastic actor, and it didn't really amount to much.

I agree, but I'm also confident that we're going to see more of him in the future.

• Like 1

Yeah, I felt Del Toro was horribly wasted in this film. Such a fantastic actor, and it didn't really amount to much.

I agree, but I'm also confident that we're going to see more of him in the future.

Yeah, we can assume he still has the other two infinity gems right? So I guess there's a story to be told of how they all come together and presumably end up in Thanos' possession - there's certainyl a story to be told there.

Yeah, we can assume he still has the other two infinity gems right? So I guess there's a story to be told of how they all come together and presumably end up in Thanos' possession - there's certainyl a story to be told there.

I think it's a little early to call it on Del Toro, he's clearly lined up to have a recurring role. It's just the way it goes though, Glenn Close and Reilly have barely any lines, but it's a packed film.

I think it's a little early to call it on Del Toro, he's clearly lined up to have a recurring role. It's just the way it goes though, Glenn Close and Reilly have barely any lines, but it's a packed film.

I haven't seen it yet and I haven't read any of the above spoilers, but I felt left out.

• Like 1

I haven't seen it yet and I haven't read any of the above spoilers, but I felt left out.

665994.jpg

665994.jpg

The Collector only has one infinity stone, the Aether from Thor 2. Tesseract is held in Asgard.

That was so much fun.

I think the most impressive part of the film was not making me stab myself in the ears when

"Ain't No Mountain High Enough"

started playing. The use of music was so perfect. Batista was perfect, Rocket and Groot were absolutely adorable, and Chris Pratt is my personal hero.

Let's play "What did you spot in The Collector's Museum?"

Adam Warlock's cocoon was in there again, pretty sure there was a Dark Elf from Thor 2 and a Chitauri from Avengers. Not sure who the caped man facing away from the camera was, and I missed the Howard the Duck appearance in the first museum scene.

Let's play "What did you spot in The Collector's Museum?"

Adam Warlock's cocoon was in there again, pretty sure there was a Dark Elf from Thor 2 and a Chitauri from Avengers. Not sure who the caped man facing away from the camera was, and I missed the Howard the Duck appearance in the first museum scene.

There was a corpse of a Korbanite (Beta Ray Bill) at the start of the film, too. Also, not really something to spot, but obviously Cosmo! Sans russian accent, sadly. They also showed a Celestial in full form and what people are thinking might have been a group of Watchers surrounding the infinity stone when The Collector was showing it's history.