Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must've have missed it. It's so weird that every shot I've seen of him in it he doesn't have the cape on.

The cape is being added digitally. In some shots, you can see the CGI markers across his shoulders.

Is someone photoshopping those Joker photos? Because there are two where his purple is darker, his hair is a different shade, he has no face tattoos, and looks way better.

It is?! Is Thor's, Vision's and Superman's also CGI? I feel so dumb now. I could have sworn I saw set photos where they had capes.

Yep. They still use a physical capes in some instances but the majority is CGI now. They can manipulate them in a way that comes across better visually and it doesn't hamper stunts as much.

Yeah, I really am feeling dumb right now the more I thinj about it. CGI technology really is so good right now it's easy to make anything look realistic, I feel stupid for thinking that Batman's would look unnatural.

Is someone photoshopping those Joker photos? Because there are two where his purple is darker, his hair is a different shade, he has no face tattoos, and looks way better.

I wouldn't put it past them to be working us here. It could be that they're filming with and without, either just to fuck with us as fans prior to release... or maybe he doesn't start the film with them, or there are scenes that get shown that happen prior to when the movie takes place.

It honestly could very easily be that the tattoos are fake and some sort of silly disguise. But if course we don't know the context so it could be anything.

I dont want to keep this going, but even though you can't take set photos as confirmation of a movie being good or not, its hard to imagine somebody who thought the damaged tattoo was a good idea making a good movie. Hopefully LL is right and there's some other explanation.

• 2 weeks later...

From what I've read, it's Peter Parker that has to be white, I don't think they mentioned Spider-Man, but Peter Parker HAS to be white and heterosexual; if it was another version of character (like, say, Miles Morales), there would be not "has to be white" clause. That's what I've read, anyway, the site could be wrong.