Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing he might not even get to be in the Spidey suit until his own film? Maybe he'll just be appear in Civil War as Peter Parker. It'll be fun to see him stick around in high school for a while, though, instead of pushing him into college and stuff right away.

Didn't they already say Spidey'd show up already as Spider-Man, with no origin story movie? I don't think it would make sense for him to just be Peter Parker in any other movie, if they're going to put him in another movie, they should just put him as Spider-Man.

Having him just be himself with no costume in Civil War would be pretty lame and implies origin, which we know would be redundant. He needs to at least have the powers and some type of early prototype costume, even if it's his amateur "the spider" look or whatever.

Didn't they already say Spidey'd show up already as Spider-Man, with no origin story movie? I don't think it would make sense for him to just be Peter Parker in any other movie, if they're going to put him in another movie, they should just put him as Spider-Man.

Yes Feige said that Spider-Man already exists in the MCU, we just haven't seen him yet.

Which was an actual thing in development (Sony hacks confirmed as such). Just because Sony changed their plans doesn't mean that the info was wrong. They're also the ones that said Sony had been talking to Marvel a good month before they announced the deal.

Granted this type of new can be reported too early (Joaquin Phoenix as Dr. Strange anybody?) but they're legit.

EDIT: Deadline just confirmed anyways. Kinda (said he's the frontrunner among a group of others) but that seems to the case for everybody but LR so it is possible they're running it sooner than they should.

Edited by livid

So Arthur Darvill goes from being a companion of a time travelling Time Lord, to being a time travelling Time Master? Someone is getting typecast

Its obvious to me that Rory grew a beard, built his own time machine, left Amy behind, and changed his name to Rip Hunter.

Dunno if it had been posted, and since it may be considered a Captain America: Civil War spoiler (I don't think it is, as I believe the character has been confirmed to be in the movie already, but still...), I'll put it in spoiler tags:

Crossbones' look revealed in pictures from the set of Civil War.

Dunno if it had been posted, and since it may be considered a Captain America: Civil War spoiler (I don't think it is, as I believe the character has been confirmed to be in the movie already, but still...), I'll put it in spoiler tags:

Crossbones' look revealed in pictures from the set of Civil War.

Yeah, he's been confirmed to be in for quite a while.