The New Kit Thread

Nice to see MC Escher branching out into fashion.

Weird thing just popped into my head; now is probably the ONLY chance to buy XFL shirts/jerseys/whatever before it implodes into nothingness again. Seattle Dragons, fuck yeah.

9 hours ago, Gazz said:

The third one is basically a worse version of the shirt Fergie made them change at half time.

I thought that, plus the green one won't exactly stand out against the turf. I know more and more teams do it, but I'm never a fan of a green non keeper kit. Even if it looks quite nice.

Nike Liverpool leaks are legit anyway

I think it's great. Love the addition of the green/teal. I feel like they haven't used that colour in ages when they should because it works well and is on their badge!

1 hour ago, TCO said:

Nike Liverpool leaks are legit anyway

I think it's great. Love the addition of the green/teal. I feel like they haven't used that colour in ages when they should because it works well and is on their badge!

Not on that picture it's not.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm quite optimistic for our kit for next season, provided whatever new sponsor we get (feel like it will end up being USM or Megafon so I'm not particularly worried) doesn't look hideous.

Yeah, I like this move, especially if it means a unique kit. The last few seasons have been pretty naff.

My favourite Everton kit of modern times remains the 2010-11 (I think) LCS one with yellow trim and a button up collar. Majestic.

Hummel would be much better it they went a bit easier on the chevrons. They can overwhelm a good design a lot of the time.

Not as bad as Kappa trying to get as many of their logos on a shirt as possible though!