The New Kit Thread

That is nice, but lets face facts. If you get Puma as your shirt manufacturer you want some amazing training wear like this:

300066.jpg

Jose, Jose, Jose Jose!

Like this? :shifty:

pt181011.jpg

Its better in brown.

That Werder Bremen kit looks pretty cool actually. I got last season's one when I was in London, the 'So Geht Bank Heute' one, so I may get this one if I see it over there again.

According to an e-mail I received from JJB on Monday, the new Utd shirt has been dispatched to me and the money has been taken from my account - looks like I should get it any time now. The picture I posted of the home shirt looks like the real deal - the back of the shirt also has 3 or four V-shape patterns embedded into it as well.

From the official Tottenham website:

The Club has today announced our shirt sponsor for the Barclays Premier League. We are delighted to be partnered by Autonomy, a global leader and the UK's largest, pure software company with offices worldwide.

We are now in discussions with several brands regarding the shirt sponsorship opportunity for our Cup competitions which will incorporate the FA Cup, League Cup and European Competitions and will keep you updated.

Our 2010/2011 Premier League Kit Collection will be unveiled on tottenhamhotspur.com on Friday 16 July and will be worn for the first time during our US Tour when we play our partner club San Jose Earthquakes in a sell-out match on 17 July 2010. The match will be broadcast live on ESPN.

The team will wear the new 2010/2011 Training kit when we take on Bournemouth in our pre-season Friendly on 10 July 2010 ahead of the kit launch.

A sponsor for league and another for cups?! Weird.

Never heard of Autonomy though.

This is their logo...

Autonomy-logo-200-x-100.gif

Pretty MEH.

It had better just be the text and NOT the circular logo.

That Werder Bremen kit looks pretty cool actually. I got last season's one when I was in London, the 'So Geht Bank Heute' one, so I may get this one if I see it over there again.

What do you pay for a german kit in England? I think over here they are extremly overpriced at 70€ (it´s just a pice of plastic, i get the "brand" part i just barly ever feel the need to buy one, let alone one from a team i do not suport 24/7)

fulham-10-11-kappa-kit-teaser.jpg

Fulham switched to Kappa, apparently. Weren't they with Nike? Bit of a downgrade there.

Money wise it should pay less, but Kappa did some awsome designs.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

you like celtic!

Oh yes, I was born less than 5 miles from their ground so I had no choice. And I'm glad I didn't go with any body else! CELTIC RULE!

• Like 1

you like celtic!

Oh yes, I was born less than 5 miles from their ground so I had no choice. And I'm glad I didn't go with any body else! CELTIC RULE!

I thought you were Irish?

Supporting Celtic because you're from Ireland is such a cliche and religious bullshit. That's why I despise them and actively cheer Rangers on when ever I have the oppurtunity, just to piss people off.

you like celtic!

Supporting Celtic because you're from Ireland is such a cliche and religious bullshit. That's why I despise them and actively cheer Rangers on when ever I have the oppurtunity, just to piss people off.

if it wasn't for that you would be my new favourite irishman.

you like celtic!

if it wasn't for that you would be my new favourite irishman.

He has become MY new favourite Irishman. Nationality, religion and club sport should be all kept separate. They have nothing to do with eachother.