The New Kit Thread

Brighton

I quite like the Home (blue) kit, the away one would look better without the cut-away effect. But the interesting thign is that they are releasing a special "ladies" version in pink! Don't know if they will ever wear it on the pitch but I think it actually looks quite nice on a girl, if only they had changed the colour of the badge too.

Brighton5.jpg

The only thing I took from this picture (apart from the decent shirts) is that Brighton has no attractive women. shifty.gif

• Like 1

Sorry, when I said "world cup kits", I meant "kits of teams that will be in the world cup" - I'm pretty sure that it is the official Russia kit for 2010/2011, it just doesn't have the world cup emblems and whatnot added on yet.

And, metalman, the cheapest I've found it after trawling google is £40. I may now try Ebay.

Edited by badotori

Sorry, when I said "world cup kits", I meant "kits of teams that will be in the world cup" - I'm pretty sure that it is the official Russia kit for 2010/2011, it just doesn't have the world cup emblems and whatnot added on yet.

And, metalman, the cheapest I've found it after trawling google is £40. I may now try Ebay.

EDIT: £35 - very tempted. wacko.gif

Russia never qualified for The WC though ...

...Hahaha, I had no fucking idea. I just assumed they'd made it due to the fact that most websites were labelling the kit as "the official 2010 World Cup kit" and they're 11th in the world.

Shows how much attention I pay to WC qualifying. tongue.gif

I still may buy it though - it's almost as cool as the new Inter kit on the last page.

That Russia kit is a beauty. It's a shame it would basically be like an Arsenal fan wearing a Liverpool shirt if a Finn put on a Russian shirt - otherwise I'd buy it instantly. :/

And I really hope those rumoured United kits are just that: rumours. The away one looks horrendous and the home kit has too much white on it.

Oh well. I'll probably be buying Fiorentina's home kit from this past season and United's Sharp kit circa '98-'00 in a few days. Can't wait. :wub: