The New Kit Thread

Does anyone know where I can buy this gorgeous shirt...

376907-105-Nike-Netherlands-Away-Jersey-2010_zm.jpg

...for relatively cheap?

It's £40+ wherever I've looked on sites in the UK. There's a couple abroad like 888footballshirt.com which is selling it for a tenner with Sneijder 10 on the back, but I'm not sure I completely trust them. shifty.gif

Thats another fantastic Holland shirt, but I've already got two Holland away kits, they'll be outnumbering the England shirts I own soon. If you try 888 Baddar let me know, I'm quite tempted, despite the 'only M and XL sizes' and me being smack dab in the middle. Argentina 'Jonas' ont back.

Brilliantly I've just finished a game o 6 a side in that very blue shirt and it is ace (despite the rather fetching pink Sondico bib I had to wear over it). We lost a ball to the next pitch over and someone yelled their keeper (wearing the exact same shirt) to hoy it back with a shout of 'oi, Coventry!' which stole its thunder marginally. He returned our ball and conceded while he wasn't looking. He didn't look impressed...

I love it when teams change the clour scheme of their crest to match their away kit, looks so classy, especially in black as above.

The new Marseille away kit is sexy too, though I can't link to it at the moment.

bristol-rovers-10-11-errea-kits.jpg

Brizzle Rovers home and away. LOVE.

The home, getting rid of the stupid gold piping on the shoulders and finally going back to having quarters on the back as well is awesome.

The away, going back to quartered away shirts again is awesome, especially as it's in the Black Arab colours (which also happens to be Cornish rugby colours, double win!). Definitely, definitely getting the away shirt. ASAP. :wub:

Bet the 'other' Rovers wish their shirts were so awesome.

Cardiff City home kit

Looks really awful to me, stupid collar line, half-hearted piping and the cut of the cloth around the chest reminds me of my days as an alter boy. (I'm assuming it's more royal blue than the off-purplish it looks in that photo)

Cardiff.jpg

Aberdeen

THIS should be the new Liverpool kit.

Aberdeen1.png

Brighton

I quite like the Home (blue) kit, the away one would look better without the cut-away effect. But the interesting thign is that they are releasing a special "ladies" version in pink! Don't know if they will ever wear it on the pitch but I think it actually looks quite nice on a girl, if only they had changed the colour of the badge too.

Brighton5.jpg

Bradford

I'm actually really liking this for some reason

0,,10266~8768953,00.jpg