The New Kit Thread

Love that new Spurs kit. The yellow on the current shirt has grown on me but I do prefer white and navy to take prominance on the strip.

And I'm sure we'll have white 'Change' shorts for Europe, whichever competition we end up in.

Now if only we can get HOLSTEN as a sponsor to complete the retro-ness, though I'd settle for our current beer supplier as well, as long as it's a blue font.

• Admin

Stoke have announced a long-term partnership with adidas.

stoke-city-10-11-adidas-home-kit-3.jpg

The fans of Birmingham City were asked to vote, and this is the result which they'll be wearing next year

birmingham-city-10-11-xtep-kit-vote-winner.jpg

Can't imagine Spurs signing up with Holsten - think we'll go for a more internationally known brand. Who knows.

Its just got me thinking that had Adidas not dropped the toon this season, I'd imagine we'd probably be wearing that Stoke kit with black and white stripes. Its quite nice, but I'm not sure on the 'feathering' between stripes, its always the tricky bit to get right...

I'm looking forward to seeing the new Puma kits, hopefully they'll do something retro- looking like they have with the Tottenham shirt. I can't remember the last Newcastle shirt I've really liked either.

Ditto, I'm hoping for a simultaneous 1st, 2nd and 3rd kit launch too just to plan my summer spending...

I'd like a really plain home shirt, just stripes, nothing fancy, and including full stripes on the back to avoid the big gap that looks daft without a name and number, something really classic. Just as long as by retro they don't go for the Umbro thick stripes/thin stripes of 92ish.

Have to say though, I've really liked all four of our Northern Rock home shirts, and a fair few of the away ones along the way, I'll quite miss our Adidas deal at least until I see the new ones.

The gap at the back has to be there I think, something to do with UEFA, it doesn't look to bad if it's black though, I thought the relegation kit was snazzy, looks much more natural if it has more black than white.

Eagerly awaiting the Puma kit too, hopefully they won't fuck it up too much

Read that on another messageboard too and its utter nonsense. Not an example I regularly use, but Sunderlands is all stripes, as is Barcelona if you want a team in Europe, or if you want a black and white example, Juventus.