The New Kit Thread

I'm iffy on the Utd shirt but then I was with the last new one and the year before that. Only thing potentially stopping me buying it is knowing it'll only be around for one season.

I read that Ji Sung Park said that he likes to think that the V on the front is for Victory. I kinda like that idea. Makes more sense than the white stripe the last kit had down the back supposedly denoting the league champions... or whatever it was supposed to be.

Yeah Park said that in an interview about the kits on manutd.com. I'm going pre-ordering mine from JJB later on. The only thing that honetly annoys be about it is the fact that it's the same as the 07/09 kit besides the black V, black instead of white and there are no stripes on the back.

Edited by KoA

I'm guessing other Spurs fans got the email from the official site to show the new kits in action with the club trick footballer guy.

Must admit the yellow kit is beautiful. Might have to get that one this season. Nice texture to it like a mid-80s kit and the two blue stripes down the side are pretty cool too.

My wife laughed at the blue one though - looks like a sailor suit apaprantly.

I still stand by the home shirt though I think it needs to be worn with the blue shorts to balance the colours.

Bwahaha. I thought our kit was bad.

newcastle-united-09-10-adidas-kits.jpg

Beye looks as if he's trying to figure out who or what has pissed all over his 'magnolia' shirt.

I quite like the shirt actually. If only the shorts were a darker colour it would look a lot better because it would break up the glare.

In addition to the dire new Home kit, Chelsea also have a new Away kit...and it's stripey.

dummy.jpg

I can't decide whether I like it or not... Naturally, it'd not as sexy as last year's black and white Away strip...but it's not the worst kit we've ever had.

Edit: After looking at it close up, like this:

prd_maxzoom_cfc-59972.jpg

I've decided that I do like it, and might very well get one.

I really like that kit, if only it was for a club who do not have a bloody dark blue home kit as well!!!!!!

Bury's new 125th anniversary kits:

Home:

0,,10422~6249152,00.jpg

Brown & Sky Blue being the original colours for the home shirt in 1885.

Away:

0,,10422~6249153,00.jpg

White & Red Stripes/Navy Blue Shorts were the home colours in 1892 upon Bury's arrival in the Football League.

The Home short is great, The away looks like a far eastern knockouff of Southampton. Being sponsored by the coundil is bad enough but being written in grey over red sripes is inexcusable

0,,10354~6229412,00.jpg

Swansea City

God damn awful the lot of them, I certainly wont be bying any.

It's not easy to see without closeups but the Home kit has strange vertical stripes on it, fading from grey at the shoulder down to white around the naval. It looks someone has put a white shift in with black socks in the wash. The arms bizzarrely are plain white which only makes the grey more odd looking. If this was a plain white shirt with the black flashes then it would be alright (if a little dull). As it is this is terrible and it's not even bright and colourful enough to get by on quirkiness like our tiger print shirts were.

The keeper's kit is the best of the three but again is spoilt by the shattered glass type effect on the patterning.

The Away kit looked good at first with the deep red with black and white flashes but on close inspection has the same patterning as the keepers shirt. It is also red which is wrong for the Swans.

The three don't even form any coherent pattern with all beign completely different designs. Awful just awful.

Well, there they are, the new werder Bremen Kits... goodbye Kappa, hello Nike (boooooooooooooooo!)... at least they pay a shitload more monney.

introbild-trikots-2a.jpg

The orange one is quiet alright, the greenone aswell but very very classic... the white one... is... just strange...

I am just happy they have not don to us what they did to Dortmund....

09921201.jpg

I think it's more along the lines of "This is how you bank today", or "this is today's banking". Something like that.

Still kinda silly.

Yeah, it´s only a claim because the Citybank is being renamed in germany. In a Cupple of month there will be something different on there, but from what i have seen by now the logo wil be utter shit.