The New Kit Thread

After seeing that, I now love the home shirt. Taylor's clearly took one look at that and burst out laughing, stopping only long enough to take that picture. I wonder if we'll get a less ugly third kit.

It actually looks like something I might've come up with when I used to create my team's own kits for each season on FIFA '96. It's different I'll give them that... but it's still bad. If it were all the darker orange colour it'd look okay or even if the stripes were a less contrasting shade.

United have confirmed the release of the new home shirt now, however, they've blacked out the kit on pictures. From what I can make out, it is definitely the one in the Youtube video I posted earlier. Definitely. Me like! :)

tlm-a1.jpg

Edited by KoA

In addition to the dire new Home kit, Chelsea also have a new Away kit...and it's stripey.

dummy.jpg

I can't decide whether I like it or not... Naturally, it'd not as sexy as last year's black and white Away strip...but it's not the worst kit we've ever had.

Edit: After looking at it close up, like this:

prd_maxzoom_cfc-59972.jpg

I've decided that I do like it, and might very well get one.

Edited by stokeriño