The New Kit Thread

aon_logo.gif

oucfuq.png

Even though that United kit isn't confirmed, I think it looks really nice. It doesn't try to over-do things, which is good. The last one under did things and it still looked ok.

As for the Aon sponsor, that's the first time I've seen the logo. It'd look ok on a United shirt in white, like the AIG one currently is.

They were supposed to be sponsored by AIG until the end of the 09/10 season. They've only recently signed that new deal with Aon. So I would assume Nike drew up that preview image and will change the sponsor to Aon before the kit is released. I highly doubt that image is a fake if that's what you're thinking, all of the other Nike releases (Arsenal for example) have used the same preview image.

Well the picture that spells out Man Utd looks a bit dud to me. I don't know where the other pic (the one I included in my quote to AJ's post) has come from, but the neck is completely different to the one in the Man Utd Nike one.

Also, AIG will remain on the kit until the end of the 2009/10 season, I believe.

Yeah you're right, Aon will appear on the shirt in the 2010/11 season.

The picture spelling Man Utd isn't a dud at all. There were very similar ones for Celtic, Arsenal and I think a few others. It's a legit Nike preview image. The image you included in that other post has quite clearly been made on an FM kit template.

I quite like the home one and will definitely get it if it looks like that. The away one in white looks awesome as well but I have the current white one and know how much of a pain in the arse it is to keep clean. Especially with my preference for messy colourful foods like chicken tikka masala and spaghetti. Maybe I'll order a bib too. <_<

Yeah looking at that Nike thing now I think it is. Oh god, that could mean that monstrosity in white with the laces could actually be the away kit. :crying:

Edited by KoA

Not quite as nice as the Lads' :shifty:

Oh sure, that you see. But when I point out that

b8mejk.png

looks like

LeCoqSportifdesignaway.jpg

you treat me like i'm a fucking mad man.