The New Kit Thread

EDIT: Even Japan admitted defeat with regards to using Mizuno to make their football kits. Mizuno are a Japanese brand but the FA decided to go with Adidas instead because Adidas actually know how to make a decent football shirt.

The MLS begs to differ <_<

(granted, some of the recent kits are nice)

EDIT: Even Japan admitted defeat with regards to using Mizuno to make their football kits. Mizuno are a Japanese brand but the FA decided to go with Adidas instead because Adidas actually know how to make a decent football shirt.

The MLS begs to differ <_<

(granted, some of the recent kits are nice)

DC United have always looked great.

• 1 month later...

Much like The 2008/2009 Kits Thread from last year. I'm starting this up now because I've just received email confirmation of Chelsea's new home kit...and it is epically bad.

dummy.jpg

Will I be pre-ordering this? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-no.

Also, remember when the introduced the neon orange goalie kit, and Petr Cech was going on and on about how it's so bright that it makes him appear larger in the goal than he is etc. etc.? Well, this is a tactical point that they're continuing next season by having him wear...

dummy.jpg

...black.

:huh:

Everton Home 09/10

LeCoqSportifmydesign22home.jpg

Everton Away 09/10

LeCoqSportifdesignaway.jpg

Don't know if these are genuine or not found them on www.bluekipper.com. Everything they say on there is usually true...

Edit-Found A Few More ;)

Wolves Home And Away Kits

wolves-09-10-le-coq-sportif-kits.jpg

Thats Horrible....

Sunderland Home Kit

sunderland-09-10-home-umbro-kit-2.jpg

Liverpool Away Kit

humidliverpoolaway.jpg

Dunno whether that one is real either

Edited by Mike Widdows

315a.jpg

leak_united_away.jpg