The New Kit Thread

Neither of those shirts are confirmed to be the United ones though, most definitely not the sponsor. The designs are supposedly getting the big V neck, but I highly doubt the away shirt will have laces. It'll be like the home shirt's design, but in white.

I highly doubt that's the new Everton away kit but it would be hilarious if it was. Another picture of the home kit:

2009evertonhomejersey.jpg

And Liverpool away:

lfc.png

Teaser for the new Wigan top:

wiganpreviewvandanel.jpg

QPR:

0,,10373~5656013,00.jpg

Also, Mansion want to end their sponsorship deal with Spurs.

Edited by VlADimir Kozlov

The sleeves on the Newcastle shirt look like an afterthought. I don't like the cross over collar type thing either. If I decide I absolutely need a new black and white shirt I'll get one of the retro ones. Hopefully the away kit is nice.

Is it weird kit season? Those two Man Utd ones are especially ugly, and... Is that a zip on the Chelsea shirt? I can't see the Man Utd ones being official.

Yeah definitely a weird season.

Everton's home shirt has a built in bib....That away shirt is wonderfully bad.

There's something kinda cool about the concept behind the United home shirt though that away shirt is a cheap knockoff.

The Chelsea shirt looks like a training shirt.

The QPR shirt is cool though - both QPR and Reading can have very cool shirts cos the fat white and blue hoops can lead to a nice kit if used properly. Reading's kit in the Prem was lush.

Mansion want to end with Spurs?! GET HOLSTEN BACK... :shifty:

Supposed to end.. but let's not forget all this trouble AIG has been going through.. big scandals involving the president and what not.. or something.. I dunno I don't follow American economy :shifty:

That's the same sponsor as this season <_< Just with a nicer logo. We need a new guy to come up with slogans, they're getting progressively worse.

As for the kit, meh, so long as we keep the sexy blue/dark blue striped away shirt, I'm happy. This year's home aint cracking and that doesn't look too much better to be honest, mainly cos I'm not a fan of collars.

Ajax 09/10 away kit:

ajax-09-10-adidas-away-kit.jpg

It looks pretty cool.

Why will NEXT season's kit be used at tomorrow's game against Sparta? :shifty: I don't like it.. but I'm biased. If it was any other team than Ajax, yeah I'd probably like it :P

Livingston's home kit:

livingston-09-10-macron-home-shirt.jpg

I appreciate the effort Livingston, I really do.

I think I'm in love

The green and black one looks sexy, not sure if that's home or away but I'd definitely buy the green one if I supported whatever club that is. How Sunday League does Wolves' kit look?

The green and black one looks sexy, not sure if that's home or away but I'd definitely buy the green one if I supported whatever club that is. How Sunday League does Wolves' kit look?

The green one is away. It's Feyenoord, I'm pretty sure you've heard of them before, if not Feyenoord is really starting to crumble internationally. Yes, the Wolves shirt is terribad, almost as bad as that tiger shirt some team wore years ago.