The New Kit Thread

I like the subtle shading on the Greece shirts to reflect the cross and stripes of the flags. Watermarked shirts are easily my favourite. The African nations had a few like that recently, Ivory Coast's having the elephant watermark and so on.

And Algeria started playing in the European Championships when France began using dual-nationals for their entire squad. (¬_¬)

Quite looking forward to Villas now they've done a Barca and stuck a kids charity on the front rather than a sponsor. Good for them, with increased revenues clearly not being passed down to the fans, at least they're doing something to vaguely promote the image of football rather than plastering an online betting thingy all over their kits.

Don't know if anyone has already posted these...

Everton Home-

everton_home_08_09_umbro__kit.jpg

Wow great kit...shame we've released almost identicle kits for the last couple of seasons. Thanks Umbro...

Everton Away

everton_08-09_away_umbro_shirt_leak.jpg

I don't like it...our 3rd kit better be good or else no new shirt for me this season... :angry:

Edited by Mike Widdows

Arteta on the other hand, looks hot.

The kits don't though. The home as said is near identical again (even if it does say 'its a grand old club to play for'...) and the away is hideous. Green sponsor is bad.

• 1 month later...

2008_09-New-Kit-Splash.jpg

Oh god, the awfulness.

Though the 3rd kit reminds me of the old green/blue striped shirt we used to have.

Edited by King eLLis

It was always going to be awful <_<

Joking about the club aside, it's pretty much the best that kit maker could do. I mean it's kinda different and if they just did the plain white shirt then people would go on about it being too bland.

Then again I don't care what's on the shirt, the material that they make Leeds shirts out of is terrible nowadays. It's far too much cottony for anyones likling and they can still manage to charge £40 for it.