The New Kit Thread

New Pompey badge is hideous, looks like the represent a mosque now. Spurs kits are pretty bad, and apparently Liverpool are reverting back to a GREY and red away kit.

That's something to do with the 20th anniversary of Hillsborough though, wouldn't surprise me if that kit was a 3rd shirt so Liverpool could wear it around the period of the accident without bringing out a completely new shirt (see Man Utd/City)

Er, no, it's black.

Exclusive to Spurs, the black/white/gold combination that makes up the third strip is a tribute to the iconic PUMA KING football boot which is marking the 40th year since it was first worn by Eusebio.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/artic...kits060508.html

7771-17.jpg

Ugh, thought it might've been chocolate brown.

I'm almost sure it was Spurs I was watching earlier in the season when Andy Gray mentioned black/gold, only for Ian Darke to point out that it was actually chocolate brown, which was where my joke came from. :P

• Admin

8664_1.JPG

Thought our kit was shit.. now it doesn;t seem too bad!

EDIT: found some more...

middlesbrough-08-09-errea-home-kit.jpg

Boro's nice new home kit

liverpool-away-08-09-adidas-kit-leaked.jpg

Liverpool's away/third grey kit

portsmouth-canterbury-08-09-away-shirt.jpg

Couldn't remember if Pompey's away kit had been posted or not

birmingham_city-08-09-umbro-away-shirt.jpg

Birmingham away

bristol_city-08-09-home-away-puma-kits.jpg

Bristol City

stoke_city-08-09-le_coq_sportif-home-kit.jpg

Stoke's as seen on Soccer AM last week

Edited by Modric

0,,10272~3579132,00.jpg

It's alright, it's the one i voted for so can't complain, can't find the whole kit at the minute, will edit later.

ALAN LEE .. GOAL .. ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOUR SOOOOOUL! YOU'VE GOT THE POWER TO KNOW .. YOUR INDESTRUCTIBLE .. ALWAYS BELIEVE IN .. ALAN LEE .. GOAL!

Edited by new_era

I don't know why but it just looks really awesome fitting a countries flag into the kit design.

I agree, that's why I think Germany's home kit is so awesome.

prd_maxzoom_kb-37139.jpg

I don't know what it is about Spain's away kit but I don't like it. I'd prefer it to be white or black rather than a beigy-gold.

Guest Jay-Oxide

I hate Germany's top, but I like Russia's. I don't know what it is about Germany's, but...yeah.

Edited by Jay-Oxide

Guest Jay-Oxide

1z1b9sl.jpg

Norwich City. Not bad. At least I don't think so.

2uzt6ia.jpg

Wolves >_< I hate this strip, for obvious reasons. Wolves scum...

kw3yw.jpg

Sweeden Away Top. I like it, but I don't think I'd buy it.

2qicowm.jpg

Chelsea's New Goalkeeper Top. I love the neon-orange colour scheme.

zwjgav.jpg

New India Home Shirt. Not bad. A bit bland though, but alot of football kits are.

9h6hlc.jpg

Slovenia shirt, starring West Bromwich Albion's own Robert Koren! Again, a bit bland.

Slovenia's is awesome in a training kit kinda way.

Germany's is kinda fugly. The flag is too close the adidas sign. New Russia is lush. Spain home is nice, away is fantastic. Turkey's is fucking appaling. What a terrible shirt. India's is rubbish.

Love the theory behind the new orange Chelsea keeper shirt. Apparently orange spreads the most when a person focuses on it. Awesome.

Chelsea's kit looks horrible. Far too glossy.

I don't know. To begin with (from seeing the pictures) I didn't really like it, but after seeing them wear it against Bolton yesterday, I thought it looked pretty good.

Cech's shirt is lovely too, but that goes without saying.

Liking the Holland away...a lot. Ruud being there helps, obviously. And it seems more and more teams are getting their "flag" onto their shirts these days. Nice touch.

Home shirt is just variation #437. They all look pretty much the same to me.

Edited by Badd-um-tsch

The Dutch away kit is cool. These national kits with the flag on them are very eighties tracksuit looking but that's good. Might age badly but for a season or two it's cool.

Spurs home is okay, I liked this season's though. Don't like collars on kits as a rule so not such a fan of the away or third kit. Also it's always sad when we don't have a bright yellow kit as either our away or third kit. It angers me as for me Tottenham away should always be yellow, with a blue as our third. I think I prefer home kits to be as white as possible but a bit of blue trim will pop in every other year.

Not a fan of the stripey socks though...What's that all about?!?

Chelsea's kit looks horrible. Far too glossy.

I don't know. To begin with (from seeing the pictures) I didn't really like it, but after seeing them wear it against Bolton yesterday, I thought it looked pretty good.

Cech's shirt is lovely too, but that goes without saying.

Haha, I'm the opposite. Liked it from the pictures, hated it when I saw them against Bolton.