The New Kit Thread

Werder Bremen

08-10001_gr.jpg

08-10000_gr.jpg

08-10002_gr.jpg

no more orangeness :-((

People hated it but succes came with it. If we suck this year it´s becaus ther is no orangness on the kit >_>

I think Matzat's went blind. There's orange trim on the home and away kits. Between the white and green on both kits, the home shoulders and the away collar. Maybe the numbers will be orange?

Bremen consistantly have one of the best kits in Germany, if not, the best. Will Dortmund have that hideous white and yellow home strip again this season Matzat?

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Still... you'd have thought €15m was a bit on the small side for a player of his quality.

Saying that, Bremen still have Ivan Klasnic, who is more than capable of getting the goals for them. I'm sure they'll get a good striker in before the season starts anyway.

I think they'll be fine.

That is a nice Vila top. It has the lion as well on the back of the shirt, around the neck area, well a tiny version of it.

Edited by Lost Soul

There was a thing on Sky Sports News today about the Portsmouth kit and all the technological advances on it.

The white lines on the front of the goalkeeper kit are the same grip strips they use on rugby shirts, and theres some kind of reflective dots on the sleeve for Portsmouth players to better see their men on the pitch.

There was a thing on Sky Sports News today about the Portsmouth kit and all the technological advances on it.

The white lines on the front of the goalkeeper kit are the same grip strips they use on rugby shirts, and theres some kind of reflective dots on the sleeve for Portsmouth players to better see their men on the pitch.

Guest muddatrucker

I don't get why they'd need that. Is it so Steven Hunt sticks to keepers next year?