The New Kit Thread

Agreed, although reflective dots on the sleeve? What about when Chelsea come travelling, the entire crowd will be forced to either go blind or watch through a home made pinhole camera. Old school.

Guest muddatrucker

Its amazing how much better lower league clubs with Nike kits look, I'm not sure how the kit making deal goes and whether they make less money and effectively ask Nike to make for them, but I imagine it increases kit sales they look pretty good.

LA Galaxy have completely redone their kit and logo, probably because of Beckham. Looks much better than that horrible orangey yellow with green. It made the players look like pineapples.

http://www.mlsgear.com/team.asp?Check=True...u0&SUB=sub7

Home:

369_1010334.jpg

Away:

369_1010352.jpg

New Logo:

Galaxy_Logo.jpg

Still... you'd have thought €15m was a bit on the small side for a player of his quality.

Saying that, Bremen still have Ivan Klasnic, who is more than capable of getting the goals for them. I'm sure they'll get a good striker in before the season starts anyway.

I think they'll be fine.

Its amazing how much better lower league clubs with Nike kits look, I'm not sure how the kit making deal goes and whether they make less money and effectively ask Nike to make for them, but I imagine it increases kit sales they look pretty good.

I have to agree.

They are generic but the quality is top notch and they always look nice, plain good tops, no strange lines or colours in weird places.

Since Nike have made out kits, I've bought 4 out of 5 tops and will be buying the new away top when it comes out.

Guest John Wayne Ringy

The away top looks like a white version of the US away kit, and is really, really nice, probably the best top I recall Villa having in years and probably the nicest this season.